Things that used to bother you but you now do?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AARON915, Jan 22, 2014.

1. When my older brother lived at home, he was in the attic, which was where my xbox was. He would always lose the remote somehow, and it would take me 10 minutes to find it so I could play Xbox. It'd bother the living shit out of me. And now, I do the same exact thing as him. Just had to search for the remote for awhile because it was lost in my bed somewhere. Anyone else have things they never thought they'd do cause it bothered them and now they do it? Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I used to think id never do the marijuana, that changedFrom Compton to Baltimore, tokin more and more

"do marijuana" lmao

4. I tend to get drunk and then say "I'll never do that again" and then the next night I'm doing it again. Hahaha, f**k I'm stoned. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Being a dick to girls and cheating on them. I used to be like "why cheat on a beautiful girl who loves you?"Now I'm a Hippocrate lolIn my defense once you had one you've had them all. I'm not ready for anything serious at this point in my life.

6. Using the words ain't and axe instea of ask.

7. I remember telling myself at the age of 14 I'll never smoke cigarettes. Little did you know, a year later I started smoking, and still do to this day. It's such a nasty habit. Need to quit this shit.