Things that pisses me off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Here are the things that pisses me off in a relationship.

"Double Standard"

I can do it, but you can't.

I can text and call my ex boyfriend but you can't.

I can go out and meet my friends any time I want, but you can't.

I can come home late when I have a lot of work, but you can't.

I can hang up on you but don't you ever hang up on me.

I can say fuck you to you, but don't you dare say the F word to me.

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! THE FUCK WITH YOU BIATCH!!

2. If that happens, gtfo.

3. Sounds like a control freak

4. How the fuck do I get the fuck out when we are married with two kids?

Don't tell me to get a divorce coz I can't afford it.

5. I'm making the assumption that you've tried to bring this to their attention?

6. dude that sounds like my mom... she says that shit to my step-dad all the time. it gets so bad that he started asking me for bud... he is like your mom has me on a tight leash and i cant breathe...u got anything that can cure annoyance lol.. at the time i was like..umm duh yeah i do. the best way to do it.. is to say listen i am a man..and ill be damned if anyone is gonna take that from me..i dont control you and you will not control me. then read of the line.."treat others how you want to be treated" or maybe ..i dont know how much more i can take of you having this double standard..im sure its all been said already but at somepoint the theres got to be a cieling to the situation. good luck

7. It's like "balance" and "fair" are not in people's vocabularies nowadays.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTN5o9Kgu8]YouTube - Sexual Healing[/ame]

And if you can't get that healin', at least enjoy yourself a good hate fuck.

9. Thanks guys.

Now I just take it as one of the 'facts in life'.

Wife is God.

10. I think you should tell your wife to stop being your mom
    and actually be your wife. Understanding, loyal, happy....
    all those things a wife is supposed to be.

11. Which dictionary says wife is all that?

:D

12. My girlfriend is starting to try and set rules for me. fuck that, i can't stand that shit.
    Just ignore her and listen to some more Pink Floyd. It's a cure all

13. Remind her that you two are in this together, and that nothing is accomplished when there are such boundaries and conflicting rules.
    If you agree with her rules (just not as she sets them), tell her you understand why she wants the things she wants, but that it's completely and totally unfair to be hypocritical about it and do exactly what she asks you NOT to do.

The Golden Rule in life (IMO) is to do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. It's the only way to live and the easiest way to always take the high road if you have enough respect for yourself. If you can't throw the insults but she is able to, if she can talk to her friends but makes you stay home every night, she isn't being fair, and she's undermining you and your relationship.

Marriage and relationships aren't easy, but to pull something like this makes it even more hard. There's no reason why you should be forced to become bitter as she's out doing what she wants and is "punishing" you for doing the same.

14. Tell her you're going to withold sex until she changes her attitude :D

15. Hahah good point.
    I don't know, for women I think once you have children and all that,
    you just start treating everyone like children. We're used to just running
    everything because men always say "whatever you think is best dear".
    I think for a lot of women they lose sight of what a marriage really is.
    It's definitely not bossing around your partner. Which I think a lot of
    women tend to do. That's when you as a man just need to say "look,
    I love you, and I'm with you, but show me some common respect. You
    are my wife, and I should be treated as your husband."

It's hard to remember where the love came from long ago...but she needs
    to realize that what she's been doing is wrong, very wrong.
    It could be any number of things of why she is this way now, faults of
    her own, maybe you too. Just sit her down and really talk about your
    relationship, where it's gone, and where you want it to be because
    you deserve to be happy. Especially if there are children involved. They
    deserve to see happy parents of an equal partnership.

16. Thanks Vinodini!

Well... my wife isn't that bad... I mean.. yeah, sometimes she's a bit bossy... but most of the time, she's alright...

I'm not mad at her, the person, but I'm mad at the thought of 'double standard' of things... just a few things... not a lot...

I will bury it with this thread, the anger I felt yesterday... and as you suggested, I will work hard to make us a happy couple, for my kids to see.

:wave:

17. Hey GGrass, sorry to hear of the way you're being treated, has it always been this way since you've been married or something just now happening?? Either way, no wife or husband should be this controlling, i think it's a 2-way street in any marriage or relationship, i think it should be anyways. Both people deserve respect, free time to do things without partner, you can't always be together, space now and then is healthy.

You don't necessarily have to divorce to be treated better hopefully, I mean have you tried a heart to heart talk with your lady?? If you have asked for respect and the same treatment as she expects and you don't get it, I guess you have to ask yourself can you live like that the rest of your life? If not, why not try a little separation? Maybe it could be the wake up call she needs to realize you mean bizness and want some respect for yourself.....no need to run to a divorce without trying to get a fix on things first...JMO

18. Oh no, I'm not thinking about divorce... not even close.

We're good... it was just a moment of anger that came out in a form of a ranting thread.

Heart to heart talk takes too much... preparation and time. Not to mention skills.

So I just resorted to having sex.

:D

19. :yay::yay: alright GGrass....lil rompin' round should put some smiles on your happy faces:love::love: I wish you luck in the future and hope you get what you need, a great relationship is one of the keys to life's big happiness :D

Peace man :smoke:

20. :D Peace... to you too...