Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that piss you off whilst stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I hate being around too many people when I'm high, I like to enjoy my high quietly or listen to some music but when theres just too many people around, I find that I sober up faster

• Like Like x 1
  2. Overly sensitive fire alarms from the seventies. Poor people who live(d) in older manufactured homes know the kind I'm talking about...
    Those alarms don't stop until the smoke is cleared. There is no button to push to turn it off.
    Granted, annoy is a light term for what I felt. I was angry and scared and high as mars, not a good combo.
    I just fucking wanted mozzarella sticks.
    Fucking A.

3. When someone annoying just knocks you off your high, because they are being a dick

4. People who dont know how the fuck to drive.  :angry:

5. Fucking idiots that are on the freeway going 45 mph and break for no reason with no car in front of them when the speed limit is 60mph.

6. Oh its raining, im going to stop on this turn, I could be doing 30on...fucking shity drivers....lol

High

7. Drunk or stoned nothing pisses me off more than when someone moves or hides something, because i have memory problems when smoking/drinking and thinking my minds completely fucked with me when i cant find something

and since i have ocd that gets worse when im intoxicated i have to find missing things before i enjoy myself

other than that, craving a food or wanting to do something i cant get to do when high also gets on my nerves