Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that piss you off whilst stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Dec 8, 2012.

1. When my bitch friends 'cop-knock' on my door when they know I'm high as balls >.>

Another problem I've began noticing with two of my smoke buddies: they will cache a bowl with it still half green just because the top-most layer is brown/black. They're like "I'm not going to risk it" and they hand it over to me and I still get a good 6-8 good hits from it before I would cache it. I love the extra smoking but it bothers me knowing that when I'm not there to save the bowl they go and toss perfectly fine bowls :/

2. Dropping your bowl. Everytime me or a friend drops a bowl, even if its on a table or flat surface I usually only salvage like 50% of it like it just disappears or some shit.

3. My chinchilla. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Playing really difficult video games. When I'm high COD, Halo, Skyrim, shit like that is fun and I'm focused. But a difficult video game just makes my high frustrating :l

5. When my boys get too paranoid from every little sound Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Losing stuff.

Keys, tv remote, lighter, phone.... I JUST HAD IT IN MY HAND WHERE IS IT

8. People playing music on their phones without asking or caring if people like it really pisses me off, one guy in our group loves Bruce Springsteen, no one else does but he insists on playing it from the moment he arrives to when he leaves!

Also people I don't like being around really kills my high, I can deal with them sober, but high I just hate them.

9. People who aren't high as I am. Cats and dogs are great when I'm stoned - just who I want to talk to. 

10. #511 Thejourney318, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    When people bring stressful or involved 'real world shit' to my attention and try to make me deal with it right then. God damnit I'm high I wanna enjoy myself not deal with this bullshit.

11. I'm already a sensitive person when I'm sober, whenever I smoke by myself It'll be an occasional time when for absolutely no reason I'll just start to cry. Whenever I do smoke by myself, I feel it gives me a lot of time to think about myself as a person and how I've developed as a person. I feel like everything is so much more important and I feel like I take everything for granted and I look back on past experiences that I could of done differently and all the fuck-ups I've had in my life.

Yeah lol

12. #513 Zutery, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    That I have to keep smoking to keep it.

I have 1-3 hour smoke sessions on a good day.

13. Sounds like you got some inconsiderate oblivious smoker friends. And about the cop knocking....punch them in the fucking throat, real friends that really smoke would know how much of a buzzkill that truly is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. When I'm really high, a lot can piss me off haha. When someone comes over and ruins my high, having to do chores lol, when there's no food, when I ash my bowl into my hand (to see if it's kicked) and there's a burning ember slowly burning my hand, when I'm smoking with people and they talk a lot.

15. Sitting on the computer with my back to the door, with my headphones on. Some idiot comes up behind me and taps me for my attention ... scares the living crap out of me every time.

16. losing the lighter/hemp wick/spray, my mom saying the whole apartment reeks of weed when it's just her being sensitive, going to grab some munchies and realizing someone ate them already, cold weather, nosy people, ect

17. #518 JezzaleBlue, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    when people ask me if I'm high every two minutes or they say things such as "I'm so blazed" all the time. I find smoking with people like that to be kinda of irritating and a bit of a buzz kill. 

18. I like smoking with people that are more mature and in tuned with the herb

19. When I'm with my buddies and we all plan to get stoned but some how I end up being the only one truly on my level and they seem perfectly sober.