Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that piss you off whilst stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Really confused about why so many of you are bitching about the people you smoke weed with. It's your life, it's your time here on this earth, why are you spending your time with people you want to bitch about? That's stupid. Change your surroundings; no one's stopping you.

2. Anyone notice how you can be chilling at home and be SUPER BAKED but you don't really feel it after awhile and you decide/ or have to go to the store or somewhere in public and you're like standing in line at the grocery store... feeling it 10x more.

3. When I'm just chilling out watching TV stoned and one of those Above the Influence commercials or something comes on. It just pisses me off when they say "smoking will ruin your life" or something.

4. For fucking real! One of my buddies torches bowls down even if it's already lit. I can't stand that. Especially when one of my other buddies take a bong rip and immediately exhales and relights the bowl saying he didn't get a hit. Like damnit guy. It sucks because he's my bestfriend since I was in middle school abd I don't want to be a dick. But the smoking up ratio
    Between us is like 100:1 im always the one with bud, money, and a car because he lacks direction enough to not get a job or have a car or even go to college at 19. Bust my balls too because he's always dropping hints and shit like " man, wish I had some bud " or " I wish I was high right now " I just ignore it.and eventually he just comes out and asks me if I have any. Pisses me the fuck off.

5. That one kid who thinks he's the weed know it all.

6. When im tryna drive and there's traffic and people start beeping. It stresses me the fuck out

7. jehovas witnesses and mormons. please. PLEASE...leave me the fuck alone.

8. Hah, try living with Mormon grandparents dawg

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Taking too many kill hits and getting raw lung.

10. When you are stoned and all of sudden you have to do something boring and important.Sent from my C6503 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I hate when people are always trying to touch me. Like leave me the fuck alone and let me enjoy my high lol.

12. Those nosy buzzkilling grandparents always

13. Those nosy buzzkilling grandparents or other relatives always stopping by to check up on you... You know the kind of people in your family by marriage that pretend you're really close to them when you're really not

14. getting a eye lash in your eye. fuck do i ever hate that.

15. #495 tranceholic, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    i try not to negative while high, i get stupidly stoned i'd laugh at anything.

16. Leave him behind.

17. Dumb people that think being high is about being stupid, so they do and say stupid ass shit.  This is why I actually prefer smoking alone and not in mixed company or out of my home.  I enjoy my highs and use them as opportunities to relax.  If you give a dummy a joint, all that's going to do is make an idiot high and then you have to suffer through the result.

18. #498 teddykgb, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    [quote name="AK Infinity" post="19219203" timestamp="1387850816"]Dumb people that think being high is about being stupid, so they do and say stupid ass shit. This is why I actually prefer smoking alone and not in mixed company or out of my home. I enjoy my highs and use them as opportunities to relax. If you give a dummy a joint, all that's going to do is make an idiot high and then you have to suffer through the result.[/quote]I like to get high pretty much along the same lines as you, by myself, but every now and again I do enjoy smoking with someone who has similar tastes as mine like in music or chatting about history or sports.A peeve of mine that led to me withdrawing for the most part is going to smoke with someone your cool with and they have a friend who will claim they have bud break it out and show you, let you look at it and smell it, claim it's better than what you brought and yet won't throw down at all, when you offer to match or even double your amount to theirs. This happened two or three times with the same guy so I stopped hanging with him, when I finally answered his texts asking why I hadn't been over and told him I didn't like the guy he kept having over and his bullshit the guy stopped texting me to come chill. Can't win em all I guess

19. Invasive dark thoughts that won't go away.
    or getting a serious phone call right after blazing.

20. commercials bug me the most. they force those same stupid fucking commercials down your throat every commercial break. I'll only watch TV when I'm high if I have some Cops recorded.