Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that piss you off whilst stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Those mother fucking Wendy's commericals of baconators, like why the fuck Wendy's do you just want to play that god damn commercial when I'm stoned. Oh and why have close up shots of it? Oh And that bitch with the beaten dogs like really just blow my high by letting me know that a dog gets curb stomped, like the actual fuck. All right I'm stoned and my phone is having bad typing lag, just stop. Share what pisses you off maybe you will see your not the only one having these first world stoner problems.

2. my parents like to fucking talk and lecture me while i'm stoned like what in the actual fuck are we achieving by talking about what you did at work today?

3. Annoying people

4. Oh I know exactly what you fucking mean, like it snowed one day when I drove to school and I smoked at my friends house before I went home and they asked me if I got home ok, like what the fuck were they thinking that I got in a crash and just walked home

5. Johoves witnesses, elmo, duckface, supercops, gnats,and empty lighters.

6. Especially annoying little kids That ask to many damn questions

7. My house being untidy. I'll wake up in the morning and everything will be clean as fuck, it's weird. Things being untidy just annoy the fuck out of me when I'm stoned.

8. Empty lighter..... God that shit is the worse

9. I clean my room cause i know ill trip on something if I dont

10. People who talk non stop.

11. That's quite hard :p Lots of things become enjoyable to me when I'm high... Loosing the buzz is always a shitty time, though.

12. Hate empty lighters

13. I hate you op you are a complete pile of SHIT!

na man i love all the people on this site yall are family couldn't hate any of you

14. will you come clean my house? i got lots of bud:D

15. And people that do 40 on the highway in the middle lane.

16. people that dont take care of the joint but instead murdering it by stress smoking the j

17. Stress smoking?

18. I mean someone who kills the joint by toking it too fast til the fire is 2cm down on one side and normal on the other. Rookies usually do this mistake

19. Hoakay, I was thinking they were pinching it real hard lmao. Roll it tighter and you'll solve those problems.

20. #20 hiuwer45, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    - americans
    - ppl who laugh at there own jokes
    - corndogs
    - resin ( its black tar shit. not grade A bubble hash.. stop being silly and throw it away. )
    - small rizlas