Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Bein A A Religious Woman Make Me Happy. I Believe I God An Jesus An Allat. I Got That Whole 23rd Psalm Tatted On My Back Along With A Big Cross.BC A Few Tings I Been Through In My Life I Relate To That Part Of The Bible The Most.

~Toni~

2. i listen to S.M Lockridge thats my king speach and psalm 23 every morning to start my day

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ohh Iono Who That Is But Congrats Old Shol I Happy He Help You. I Will Google Him Soon To Find Out.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. All My Lip Gloss Make Me Happy. Ion Go No Where With Out It An A Backup 1 Too.

~Toni~

5. Hot Bubble Baths Make Me Happy Too.

~Toni~

6. My Lil Sister Graduate High School Tonight Too But I Couldnt Go Over There BC My Lil Baby Daughter Would Be Scared Of The Fire Works An Stuff So Ima Visit With Her Tommorow When She Come Over.

~Toni~

7. Also My Oldest Daughter Who 15 Finna Start High School Once It Start Again. I Cant Believe It.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thinkin Bout Gettin A Tattoo On My Neck Soon. Ima Have My Man Do It Again

~Toni~

9. backrubs

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Girl I Love When My Boo Rub Me All Over My Whole Body Lol You Ever Have That Done?

~Toni~

11. I Order Some New Books The Other Day. They Might Arrive Tommorow :)

~Toni~

12. Cars and alone time make me happy af

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. My Psyciatrist Make Me Happy. She Cool AF An Speak To Me In Sign Language So Ion Have To Try To Talk An She Lets My Momma Come Back There In Case I Don Know How To Explain Someting. She Very Cool An Understand Me Really Good. We Waitin For Her To Call Me Back RN. My Husband With Our Kids RN Tho.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. @HazelMoon Quittin Nicotene! I Happy She Doin That.

Also I Happy Today Friday An I Get To Chill A Bit An Read My New Books.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. My Man Dominating Me An Doin Whatever He Want To Me. It Turns Me On So Much Even Thinking Bout It RN. I Let Him Do Almost Anyting To Me He Wanna. When Our Kids Not Around That Is. Lol I Guess That Why I Keep Havin Babies BC What We Do In Our Play Always Lead To Real Sex.

~Toni~

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. #7036 Dizzy, Jun 12, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    My Man Takin Me An All The Kids All Up To Get Ice Cream RN. It Will Be Bomb! Ima Get 1 Of My Favs The Cookie Dough Blizzard :yummy:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Aw thank you sis for the kind words! I think I almost relapsed Friday too. I got myself together though and I am happy about that. It's now been about 8 days.
    I'm happy to know you though as always sis and hope you had a great day!!!
    I'm happy it's summer and my 26th wedding anniversary with my husband is coming up this month! Yes I was a June bride. :D
    :passtheshit:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I'm on 5 1/2 years cigarette free! Keep it up! The other side is soooo much better and it'll be worth it in so many different ways! You got this!

Little tips that helped me, sticking a toothpick in your mouth when you are craving helps a lot. Also get life savers, suckers, jolly ranchers, any candy you can suck on. It helped me big time.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Wow, @Hybrid Civilian major congratulations!!! :yay:
    I had up to 13 years then I relapsed, went back and forth, then stopped for 6years. Then let a friend talk me into picking up in 2012. I got walking pneumonia after getting to 3 pks a day almost immediately, then someone turned me on to vaping. The walking pneumonia went away after a month just vaping no smoking. Kept vaping since... until last week.
    But congrats, and thanks for the tips and kind words! I'm getting about 4 packs of herbal cigs, no nicotine or tobacco, delivered tomorrow from Amazon. Oh well!!! At least there's weed. :weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I Knew You Could Do It Since Day 1 KK. You Can Do Anyting You Put Your Mind Too. Thank You For Sayin That Bout Me Sis It Means Alot. What Yall Finna Do For The Wedding Annivetsay? I Just Bout To Jump Ina Book Now But I Will TTYT. Love You Have A Good Night.

~Toni~