Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Havin A Way To Self Defense Me An My Kids Make Me Happy Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Have Fun An Stay Safe Killa!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. I will... Main goal for my middle kid is to make a fairy house... Aka a Tpee. All the materials.... I'm excited lol let the fairy's come!!!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Creative Creative x 1

4. Aww See That's Cute. You Should Post A Pic Of The Fairy House AKA Tpee When She Done Lol.So Are Yall Camping In Tents Tho Or?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yea for sure post pics. Got glow sticks for the night. And yea tent camping. No other way. I'll post pics to show when I'm back Monday.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Cool I Hope You Tag Me So Ion Miss It When You Do Plz? Happy Memorial Weekend To You An Your Fam From Me An Mines My Friennd :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hope you have a good memorial weekend also. Great weather it's looking to be!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Thank You Killa. Much Respect To You.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

9. Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Memorial Day weekend and summer! I love summer. For awhile Fall was my favorite holiday but now it's summer bc we have a pool in our yard. I'm happy we have a nice house and a nice yard so we can put a pool out there. And we don't have to answer to a landlord. And that we have a sweet payment plan for our property taxes so no one can take our house away! :D
    I love having blessings. We all do, sometimes we just forget lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. OMW To My Brother CookOut Now.

~Toni~

12. Teachin My Kids To Be Independent An Also Value Them Selves BC They So Special To Me An They Dad Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Exploring the woods with my fiance and my dogs. There's tons of trails minutes from my cabin.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. A Big Tough Vehicle Huh? It Alotta Fun?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh it's a ton of fun! Lots of power and makes normal jeeps feel like a toy.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. YAY!!! Congrats I Happy You Havin W Good Times My Friend!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. My Kids Home Now An My 2 Oldest Daughters Wanna Play Video Games With Me. I Love It.

~Toni~

18. when you have worked a hard hot day , you then sit down to cool off and drink a soda
    i then start to pray to my father and as i do a single white dove lands on a tree limb about 40 yrds from me and just looks at me . then started to feed on corn i just feed my deer with.
    absolutely beautiful , then i wake this morning and the dove is still there under same tree feeding again on left over corn the deer didnt eat.
    what better way to start a day of memories of those that gave it all , FOR US EVERYONE OF US , maybe just maybe that single white dove was the one that gave it all for us in a dove form were as the last time was a man that moved a rock 3 days after we lashed him to bare ribs , spit on him , ripped his hair out by the roots , then made him drag a cross , at least they did let another man help him drag that cross, then they drove stakes threw his hands and feet and stood him up on a hill .
    maybe that was my leader my christ , king of kings
    happy memorial day to you all
    stay save and imagine what you could be and never stop the dream

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Much Respect To You On This Memorial Day Old Shol I Hope You Have A Great Day An Stay Safe Too My Friend You A Great Person.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1