Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

• Friendly Friendly x 2

1. Why Whats The Matter KillaNugz?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Life is at a bitch of a cross roads

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Whats The Cross Roads? You Feelin Down? I Hope Tings Get Better For You Killa You At Your Best When You Optimistic.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. It Make Me Happy I Was Talkin To My Gorgeous Oldest Daughter The Other Day Bout When She Soon To Be A Cheerleader In High School An She Randomly Say "Mom Your Nickname Should Be Called Pom Pom BC How You Always Have Your Hair Remind Me Of Those PomPoms" Meaning BC My Hair Usually In Afro Puffs These Days Lol If Yall Know What Those Are. If Not Then Google It Lol. That's Why I Got It Under My Name Now Tho.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Meh in time all gets better.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ya You Right Man. Just Stay Strong Fam You Will Be Ok.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  7. My 2 Friends Araceli Felina An Ryan Alan Make Me Happy. That Just They First An Middle Names Lol Not Postin They Last. My Circle Extremely Small Outside My Family But Those 2 I Trust 100%. I Would Do Anyting For Them Just Like I Would For My Husband An Kids An Momma.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  8. When My Man Kiss Me..Ion Care If I Really Mad He Start Kissing On Me Ima Always Fold Everytimes Lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. IMG_20230521_204451.jpg

GG#4

Gorilla Glue is top 3 behind Panama Red and LA Kush cake

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Women... although I haven't had one in a long time

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. That's true, it does. It got better for me. Last year started out like the year before, really sucky. Over the summer things just started to make sense and now I'm taking the bus to the dispensary every month after
    locking myself inside my house for years, fearful of ever getting anywhere without my husband or a trusted friend driving me. Symptom from being hit by a train years ago. Public transit was a no go. But somehow I was able to let go of the fear and just get back on the bus. It's not like everything is happy happy joy every day but hey you do what you gotta do. You'll get through it. Whatever it is, you got this. I'm rooting for you!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. It makes me happy that I have good friends, a good husband and a nice place to call my own. I'm psyched for Memorial day weekend and the summer!!! Nice to have some extra weed for the last 2 weeks of May too lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Spending $$$

Nice steakhouses

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. I love spending $$ too lol but I can get carried away sometimes. Happily, I have learned to manage it enough that I can buy some nice things sometimes. I haven't had a steak in years, that sounds amazing though!!!

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. When My Big Brother An GC Member @zthelizardking Kind To Me An Talk With Me. He Say He Will Name 1 Of His Chickens After Me Too (Tonika)

Also It Make Me Happy When I Found A Cool New Author Who Do The Kinda Books I Like To Read. It Very Exciting

~Toni~

16. My Brothers Family Cook Outs. Me An My Fam Invited To 1 Tommorow.

~Toni~

17. When I Learn A Life Lesson An Don Forget It.

~Toni~

18. Also Swimming In Pools Like The Deep Kind At Motels. I Love It They Very Fun. I Was In 1 The Other Day For My Brother Birthday An It Refresh Me An My Man Keep Staring An Couldnt Keep His Hands Off Lol.

~Toni~