Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. It Make Me Happy To Be Recoverying From The God Forsaken Flu I Been Havin...Atleast I Think/Hope I Gettin Better Anyways.:confused_2::hide:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cutting and eating sugar cane and picking muscadines :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rainy days

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. I Going To My Favorite Restaraunt The Caribbean Corner After I Go Get My Stuupid Blood Takin an Other Tests My Man Say He Will Bring Me There To Get My Favorite Foods.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. It Gettin Closer To November When Me an My Twin Sis Bout To Link Up Again. I Miss Her Alot. TnT Bout To Be ReUnited!:coolalt::cool:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  6. My Diamond Earrings That My Hubs Got Me Years Ago! I Still Wear Them An Just Like To Look At Them Too BC They So Pretty.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Halloween

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. If you're in the higher latitudes might have a good chance at seeing the northern lights on Halloween eve

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 20-02-36 Space Weather by SolarHam.png

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Imminent death and destruction because the future is cringe.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Weed an Melatonin an Goin To Sleep an Dreaming-_- Also Tommorow Friday Which Is My Special Day Every Week ;)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Getting mad high, which is happening in a few hours. Hell yeah!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. mountains & beaches

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Im Really High RN an My Man About To Drive Us To the Movie Theatre So We Can See a Cool Film. :D

~Toni~

14. Also I Will Be Happy When I Can Walk In My House again an Get High Again an Read an After The Movie an Pet My Puppy Raider he always So Excited To See us.

~Toni~

15. Halloween an When I Get To Pass Out Candy To The Kids. I Know Alotta Them Around Here BC My Own Kids Have Alotta Friends.

~Toni~

16. post surgery im 2 years old today
    i have meet several cream of crop a-holes in last 2 years and even still hadnt let one person or event steal my cool.
    that makes me happy,the body and attitude change has been a struggle,but well worth the time
    you just dont know how bad things really are till they are gone and you wake knowing you were gone too given a second chance on life opens your eyes to how much bull crap this drama world really is,dont get caught up in it folks

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. #5837 AriannaSake, Nov 2, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    What makes me happy is that I am useful to people, and that what I do helps people. I am a map maker. I create interactive maps for various companies. Interactive map is a very important aspect in internet marketing and not only. Nowadays almost all people use maps in order to find the right address and path. If the map is made qualitatively, it is easier for the client to find the right store and the necessary information about it. This is what I do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

18. What Makes Me Happy Is That Old Shol Happy! :) You a Legend My Friend,

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Also My Twin Sister Should Be Here Soon Too That Make Me Really Happy Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  20. That's Nice Of You. What Do You Do To Help Tho I J/W?

~Toni~