Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Those Rare Times When i Get to Walk Around Topless or or With Just Panties On or Even With Out Any Clothes on at All.:yay::biggrin::roflmao: It Only Happen on The Weekends tho When My Kids Not Home.

~Toni~

2. It took a lot of will power not to type POIDH.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. #5563 Dizzy, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021

I Bet Lol. I'm Just Not One of Those Type of Females Tho My Goodies Only for One Man to See.

~Toni~

4. #5564 Dizzy, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
    Also it Make Me Happy Getting Weeded Up Medicating My Self Before I Go To Bed because it Helps Me Sleep Alot Better. I Love My Sleep an My Dreams...they Always Wild!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. That edible onset

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. #5566 Dizzy, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Gummies...Ate 5 of Those Bad Boys an an Feeling Amazing Tonight.

~Toni~

7. When My Energy is Good an I'm Chill an Serene Like I Am RN..Feels Like it Been So Long Since I Felt This Way. Must Have Got That Negativity or Poison Out My System Finally.

~Toni~

8. My bong being clean.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Its Friday :D I Going to Have My Bestie over Later an we Going to Get High with my Man Once the Kids Go with my Mama an My Lil Sister.

~Toni~

10. That 1st smell from a new sack of bud

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just Sitting Outside Waiting for my Mama an I Look Up on My House because I Heard my Favorite Kinda Bird Out there (a Cardinal) I Just love the Sounds they Make it always Cheers me Up.

~Toni~

12. The Anticipation of Waiting to Make Love With My Boo an Then When We Actually Knockin Boots too. He a Real Pro an Know How to Make a Girl Climax Like a MF. We About to Be Getting Busy Soon...We Both Want it lol it Easy To Tell.

~Toni~

13. When you get a new shirt you order and it looks and feels just right. Even smells good. Comfy af

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. When the night sky is clear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

15. Hell Yes Yes Panda an You Can See The Stars an Moon too!!!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. When My Kitties are Happy an Purring. Im Going to Go In Our Basement soon an Pet them both lol that's there Favorite Place to Chill down there.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 4
  17. Days like today weather wise when i live in MN.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I collect folding knives/pocket knives, and flashlights, It makes me happy.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Girls who like to do the Jane Fonda.

20. The fact i went to go get a Clorox wipe to wipe this table of and there was a joint chilling right on top the Clorox container. FUCKING WONDERFULL!!!! don't know how it got there. Don't care. I got a fucking joint to smoke now!!!:love-m3j:

• Winner Winner x 2