Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. 20200624_101225.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Just Happy to be Alive rn. Im High an Tipsy an I Love my Life an my Kids an my Husband.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Animal crossing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #4484 old shol4evr, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Tbh I don't Know much about that Game sis what Kind stuff you have to do in it? :) if you want to Tell me that is Please.

You Know the Deal lol ;) Thanks old Shol much Respect.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. You pretty much run around on an island, collect bugs, fossils, and fish and sell them to make the island better/prettier lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ganja
    Video Games
    Literature
    The New York Times
    Parents
    Film
    Music
    Art & Science

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. It Makes me Happy that me an my Kids & Husband Going to my Mamas House for this Cookout...there Wont be Many People there but my Twin Sister will be there tho an I Havent Seen her ina While. Plus a lot of Bomb Food there I will Enjoy it because this Girl is Hungry af rn tbh. :thankyou::dance2:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. Being with my Husband Michael...I Couldnt Ask for a Better Father to my Kids an Great Husband. He so Fiercely Loyal to me an He Formidable AF Too. Plus He Stay Looking Good an in Great Shape from Working out an Practicing his Martial Arts all the Times. Ima Lucky Woman to Have Him in my Life I Know that.:love::inlove:;wub: Best of all I Feel 100% Safe whenever he With me too!

~Toni~

10. Ohhhh that Sound Fun Melody! It one of Your Favorite Games?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Buffing a classic car high af with headphones blasting. Ah peace

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. #4492 Dizzy, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    Also it Make me Happy that I Been Blessed to Have Dark Skin an also Long Hair that is not Fake unlike some Other Black Females that always Say Mean Stuff on me an Need Fake Hair because they are Bald an Jealous of me.:coolalt::cool::yay::laughing:

~Toni~

13. The Formula1 season starting :hello:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I have anger issues. The News makes me happy.

15. My Kids Make me Happy...They My Heart Beats.

~Toni~

16. Being High af an Getting in my Pool lol. The Kids Going into as well so ill be able to Watch them.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. Also Happy that I Got those Dreads Out my Hair the Other Day even tho it Takes a Long Times to Do all that. Feels Good to Have my Reguler Hair Back again :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. #4498 Dizzy, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    Im Happy because i got Money an get to be a Dope Mommy. I get to get High an Laugh everyday an Eat with Good People an Love the same Man over & over again!

~Toni~

19. Paying the Kid who Lives Across the Street from us to Mow our Big @$$ Lawn so ion have to do it lol. Too Hot for ya Girl to be Doing all that tbh.

~Toni~

20. Loveeeeeeeee my Babies so muchhh my Little People that I Brought into the World. :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~