Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Being with my Family! They Never Judge me about anyting like Being Different. Just Showing me Love all the Times.

~Toni~

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Feeling Great Today...its Really Rare for me to Feel this Good so I Appreciate the Times like this when it Happen to me.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. You don't know me. Just like I don't know you. Don't comment on me further, okay? All I'm asking. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. #4465 old shol4evr, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

6. When my Daughters Want to Do my Hair for me an w/e Crazy Style they got in there Mind that Day...it Feels Good when People do that on me as well. Plus sometimes they acutally do a Good Job on it lol my Girls Learning.

~Toni~

7. My Boo finna be Home from Work Soon...I Look Forward to this All Day man!:love::inlove:;wub::biggrin: Michael my Knight in Shiny Armor!

~Toni~

8. #4468 Dizzy, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    My Home girl HMU Today on my Cell Phone an Wants to Stop Through Tomorrow an Visit me. Her Name Araceli an she my one an only Female Friend that I got IRL. It would be Great to Catch up with her I just Hope I Feel Better Tommorow so I can Enjoy Chatting. Tho im Sure ill be OK by then anyways.

~Toni~

9. A beautiful surf report for the early morning swell. I'll be even happier if my wetsuit fits and I can get out the door while the babes are still asleep.

:hello:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. #4470 old shol4evr, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. That me an my Husband Going over to His Friend an Mine House Tonight an all going to get High asl an Tipsy too because the Kids are with my Mama an my Little Sister until Sundayy Morning. :D:yay::jump::hippie::hello::metal::thankyou::Love-Plant::tacos:

~Toni~

12. #4472 Dizzy, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    Got my Game on This Morning an it didn't Freeze so I got Farther on it Zelda- Ocarina of Time for the N64. Playing Video Games Help Relax me a lot.

~Toni~

13. Going to get these Dreads out my Hair Starting Today an Let it get back to Normal. Oh Well I Stay Looking Cute Either Way. :cool::coolalt:

~Toni~

14. When my oldest Daughter Kyra is not Being a Bully to her Younger Sister Mariah an they Getting along. Kyra do that every once ina while because she she the 9 Year old an Mariah only 5. Normally they get Along really well tho.

~Toni~

15. Not Feeling Pain in my Head.

~Toni~

16. Ravioli

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. @dementiax the Winner for the Above Post lol that Stuff is BOMB sis!!!

~Toni~

18. Oan yall Might have Remember the other Day when I said it was Annoying that I Couldn't Find my Lucky Cross Necklace. Well I Found it again an this Time it Staying where it cant be Misplaced again. That ting Means a lot to me because my Mamaa Gave it to me After my Dad Passed away an Said he will Watch over me as Long as I Have it. So im Very Happy to Find this again.

~Toni~

19. Noting Better then Knowing your Kids are Doing Well. :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

20. Waking up so early in the am before anyone is up. Sipping some cbd mushroom tea, rolling up a fatty and getting blazed before starting my day. It's the simple things.

Taking a walk in the morning after dropping off my son at daycare.

Watering the outdoor garden as well as my indo garden. That's where I find peace.

I talk to my plants, and that's ok.

• Winner Winner x 1