Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Going to Get my Swimming Suit on ina Bit an Take the Kids out in the Pool...The only Allowed to Use it when me or there Daddy Aroound so They been Begging me to so imma get in there with them because it Nice an Hot Outside.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Im Bringing my Kids over to my Sister in Law Katie House to let our Kids get together an Play...well after my Husband get Home from Work anyways. I Probably gon Smoke that Girl out as well because she Cool af in my Book.

~Toni~

3. Bong an Weed lol Getting High with People I Trust 100% :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

4. Cash tips, especially large ones lol

Also the number my realtor came up with to list my land. When it sells I'm reinvesting. He said if I use the money as a down payment I should be able to get 5 or 6 units since I want to do multifamily. I'll move into one for a year or two so I can live rent free and save the money I would normally spend on rent.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Being in my Own House...HOME. It the only Place I Feel ttotally Safe an I Love when the Kids an Husband here with me too.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. #4446 Dizzy, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Keeping Most of my Business Low Key an Private Makes me Happy. Ion Share my Pics Much an Don't Tell Many People my Last Names or what me an my Husband be up to either. They not Going to Know our Business but the whole World gon Know we F*ck with eachother an Taken.

~Toni~

7. Making my Husband Happy!

~Toni~

8. The Fact that I still Looks Great at 32 years Old an Being a Mother of 4 Kids for the Most Part an I don't have to Try Hard to do it.

~Toni~

9. A *good* joke, , ,

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Nice sunny days when there’s a cool breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Talking with my Sister @dementiax because we both a lot alike eachother tbh... :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. #4452 old shol4evr, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

13. What do You mean? :confusedalt:

~Toni~

14. #4454 old shol4evr, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

15. Oh...well you Guys are both Awesome imo an I Love you Both. She is my Sister an you are my Brother I was just Showing People they Appreciated. I Hope you have a Nice Night Old Shol...tbh I'm not Feeling Good Today so I'm Going to Sleep ina Minute. I Hope you have a Nice Night an I also Hope to see you around Tomorrow.:love::wave:

~Toni~

16. A sleeping newborn.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hitting a big booty from the back

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Licking on some nice size nipples

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Looking at Pics an Videos of my Daughters from when they were First Learning to Talk lol an my 2 Years Old Boy Going through this rn as well. Such a Good Memories.:love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

20. Cooking or Baking for my Family Make me Happy too!

~Toni~