Things that make you go aww shiiit

Discussion in 'General' started by L, Sep 21, 2015.

1. What made you say aw shiiiit today? Maybe you saw an exotic car, or a babe driving an exotic car. Or maybe your boy came through with the cookie; Girl Scout to be exact.

For me I rolled a really nice joint that didn't go out and burned slowly and evenly.

2. when i drop food or beer on the floor, for me though it sounds more like aw SHIT!

3. waking up on the couch, realizing that I'm fastly approaching middle age with a wife, children, business to run and getting smacked with crystal clarity that I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing at all.

4. #4 Hello there!, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    Misterman, aw SHIT is not the same as aw shiiiiit. Here's an example of the former:

I dropped my phone in the toilet. "Aw SHIT!"

Here's an example of aw shiiiiit:

This hot chick walked by and I elbowed my buddy, "Aw shiiiiit, you see those yoga pants?"

Edit: Well, I might employ ad populum to disagree with myself. :laughing:

5. When I got in a cab earlier and 867-5309 jenny was on the radio in my mind I was like aw shiiiiiiit

6. Bombing a hill on my skate at full speed and then all of a sudden realizing... traffic isn't gonna stop in front of me at that intersection..... awwww SHIIIII---

scariest moments of my life [​IMG]

7. when ever i see a fine ass girl i instantly say damn outloud. i cant help it lol.

also

Attached Files:

8. #8 420_rampage, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    When I was 17, I turned up to mates. No one had or could get any weed. I pulled out a $50 bag (that's the most any of them had seen at once) . What followed next was a few awww shhiiiiits followed with jumping around and that smile that you can't get rid of haha

I know you asked about something that happened today. But I haven't had one in awhile, so I thought I would share my best weed on

9. there is this rv parked in front of the donut shop, I saw this old guy leave the rv and drive away in a Ferrari....
    now that's a nice retirement....drive around the country in your big ass rv with a Ferrari parked in the back

10. Watchin my gurl get out the bed naked this morning.

11. Seen a blonde at a grocery store today with see through yoga pants, then walked into a display of crackers or some shit.

Also got the smoker going today, making some roasts and whatever my neighbor brings over.

12. when something is surprisingly agreeable

• Like Like x 1
  13. Spilling my ash trag