Things That Make Ya Go... "Hmmmmmmm"

Discussion in 'General' started by imcherokeeangel, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Post anything that makes ya wonder...mindfucks, odd quotes or sayings, pictures, youtubes, riddles, or even short stories you'd like to share. Anything at all....if it makes ya say hmmmm, this is the place to share. And, by all means, feel free to discuss anything that's been posted...

Let's try to make this fun and keep the negativity out of here... please :)

I dunno bout you, but the chick on the far right looks like she kinda liked it...lol

[​IMG]

:eek: WTF is she thinking...she's got some some balls if ya ask me

[​IMG]

It is known that there is an infinite number of worlds, but that not every one is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so if every planet in the Universe has a population of zero then the entire population of the Universe must also be zero, and any people you may actually meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination. ~Douglas Adams

The Great Way has no gate.
    Clear water has no taste.
    The tongue has no bone.
    In complete stillness, a stone girl is dancing.
    ~Seung Sahn

I seriously laughed my ass off at this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PwoLi0SLSc]YouTube - The best wedding accident[/ame]

Hmmmmmmmm

[​IMG]

:confused: :confused: :confused:

[​IMG]

And just for the fun of it...this song was good in its day

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEdVFTSF7to]YouTube - C&C MUSIC FACTORY - THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM[/ame]​

2. #2 Smokersmvp, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

WTF! XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. #4 T-bone904, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    memes. ive googled urbandictionary'd wikpedia'd and i still dont kno what the fuck it is:confused::confused::confused:

5. #5 Freakish, Jan 7, 2010
    A meme is just something that's good at self replication. Over 9000 is a meme because people just kept on saying it.

fyi it's pronounces "meem" not "me me".

6. Which is you can't force a meme by yourself.

7. ok, wtf am i lookin at here? :confused:

8. The water is shaped like a demon/creature thing. Look carefully

9. oh shitttttttt :smoke:

10. ACETYL­SERYL­TYROSYL­SERYL­ISO­LEUCYL­THREONYL­SERYL­PROLYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­VALYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­SERYL­SERYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­VALYL­CYSTEINYL­THREONYL­SERYL­SERYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMINYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ALANYL­ARGINYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­LYSYL­PROLYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLYCYL­ASPARTYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­LYSYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­ARGINYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­ALANYL­VALYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­LEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ASPARAGINYL­ARGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­VALYL­GLUTAMYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­PROLYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­THREONYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ARGINYL­VALYL­ASPARTYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ALANYL­ISOLEUCYL­ARGINYL­SERYL­ALANYL­ASPARAGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ASPARAGINYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­SERYL­METHIONYL­SERYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­THREONYL­SERYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­ALANYL­SERINE

That is the chemical term for Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Dahlemense Strain.

11. I didn't know, either...

Holy shit! I see it now!

12. Haha yea...at first I was thinking "wow..this is the worste poster pic I've ever seen"

Until it popped out..

13. #14 freddyy420, Jan 7, 2010

looks like a wolf, that's creepy, do you think it's shopped?

[​IMG]

real shrunken heads always make me go hmmmmmmm. how does one go about shrinking a head?

14. A wolf that has thick legs and thinner arms, walks upright, and doesn't have a snout? That's one weird wolf lol.

I bet it's photoshopped though yea. It probably looked kinda like something and then someone just added some features to make it stand out more.

15. well it looks like the face of a wolf, i bet someone just added the face and made it all stand out a little more.

the face looks like this face a lot -
    [​IMG]

16. ewwwwww

Shrunken head - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

17. [​IMG]

true story.