Things that just happen.

Discussion in 'General' started by EzzzzBake, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 EzzzzBake, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    Well, tell me a story about things that have just 'randomly happened' to you lately.

My random event?
    hopping into 'the poster above you' forum nd meeting someone i fell for.
    like. . . hardcore

Also, I started to make hashbrowns this morning, went out onto the porch to spark, and for got about them for a full fifteen minutes. I walked back in to the smell of slightly burnt, but still edible hashbrowns, so we're all good.
    and yours?

NOW, let's make the point of this thread clear
    i don't care when it happened
    i want you to post the most outragious, random, crazy event that has ever happend to you
    something insane
    don't just give me 'one time a bird flew in my window' bullshit

crazy shit happens man
    and it's boud to happen to all of us at some point
    so tell your story.

2. my random event, being the person who was above ya :) This girl is my dream come true. :love:

3. the poster above me right thar folks, right thar.

4. UPDATE:

random event just took place, i walked out into the hall, accidently stubbed my toe on my mother's deaf dog, it ran yelping, and it was so scared

it shit.

that's gross, but it was pretty damn random.

5. One time, an old naked crackhead offered to lick my asshole. Instead, my friends and I tied him to a tree in the woods, and stole his car keys. We came back later in the pitch black and he chased us like a mile into the woods. Then we left.

I still have his keys (this was 3 years ago).

Theres a lot more crazy details to this story, I really ought to make a thread in Real Life Stories and lay the whole thang down. One day...

6. it was down to me and my chick friend ina game of poker ( we were playing with chips, no money though), i went all in and she called me.
    well she won, oh we were playing 5 card stud at the time.

so then i said if i had more luck i would have won. then we went out for cig and it just happened to be my last one, which was the lucky. she brought up the idea of one more hand after my cig to see if it really was lucky.

so we deal our cards out, and guess what, i won with 3 pair....

....of 7's. :cool:
    true story

7. My wife has been having a garage sale this weekend. I have sat there with her a few times watching people come and go, and harass them if they dont buy shit (just joking :rolleyes:)..
    This old hippie guy walks in, and he starts chatting away. He sounded a lot like Chong, that real dopey stoner voice. I asked him what his name was. "Bernie Burley" he replies. Wow thats gotta be one of the coolest names I have ever heard. After talking a while I find out he is a pretty big stoner. He asked if I wanted to come over and smoke a couple bowls with him. I agreed, so I followed him to his house which is just down the street from where I live. We smoked and had a good time. I made a new friend yesterday who's in his 60's and has one of the coolest names ever. :cool:

8. So you fell for someone over the internet?

Lol, wait, wut?

9. ha,cool shit,i love when you meet random people that toke,makes for a great bonding experaince.

10. Hell yeah man. Especially older hippie dudes. He carves a lot of shit out of wood. I told him to carve me up a cool walking stick for the weekly hikes.

11. ha,no shit,i used to know this old stoner who carved really nice pipes,he was good at it to,he had his workshop in the basment,an made all sorts of shit.

12. oh man guys, thanks for all the awesome posts! i'd have to say my fav one to read was Locnar's haha, old hippie stoners are the best. My grandpa is kinda that same way, but we don't talk about it unless he catches me smoking a joint when i'm visiting back home, and he'll smoke it with me, but give me death threats on keeping it quiet so grandma dosen't find out, he's a pretty cool old guy.

13. another random crazy event, since no body's around here and everybody stopped posting :(

i was just at K=mart, cause they have really kick ass band T's and i was just . . . driving along like, oh look, so I go in, and i'm suddenly getting the feeling I'm being watched.

i turn
    and there is a black man
    looking right at me
    like I'm a bucket of KFC
    the last bucket on earth.

now chill out on the racism if you read this, I'd make the same joke about a white person, only with something more accurate to their race stereo types, and the same goes for any other race

but this man, honestly scared me, because he was one of the employees and on seven different isles he fallowed me, so finally i turn, and I'm like, 'what the fucks up man?' and he's like 'do you need any assistants?' And I'm like, 'No thank you sir.' As polite as you can get when your severely baked in a large store, and being fallowed by a black man.

Well, the story goes on, as i pick out the shit i want in the store, and i keep noticing him literally hopping over stuff just to get to me, and finally, I'm like 'Look man, what the fuck?' And he finally says. 'You used to go to the 11th grade academy across town right?' And I'm like 'Yes, Why?' It turns out, this black man was my friend Token, we called him token like the little black kid off south park, and it was hilarious cause i didn't really recognize him until i studied his facial features. Crazy shit happens in K-mart people. Crazy shit.

14. :laughing:

15. after i got stoned one time, i saw what i guess was a prostitute(u are if ur taking money), blow sum older guy by a tree in the park across my house, and i live in a nice neighborhood, and everything

it really blew my mind bc it has swings, and rainbow color playset, it likes "dude you play with your kids there, not go there to get blown"

16. hahahaha that's terrible.

17. HAHAHAHA that reminds me of this one time in highschool me and my friend were smoking out my window and in the parkinglot i saw a guy sitting in his car with what looked like a head in his lap, all of the sudden her head goes up and the car door opens for a second or 2, def busting his nut out the door

18. once, i had all my friends over, which includes three guys and one female
    i go to my closet to get my jacket
    and my guy friend and female friend are in the closet
    and she's giving him head
    i just the fucking door
    and never looked at them the same way.

19. there was a frog in my shower
    dunno how it got there
    dunno where it came from
    but it was there.
    being a frog.