Things that guys do that girls find annoying.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CapitanQ, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I was reading the "things girls do that guys find annoying" thread and was curious what common things guys do that irk womenz but didn't see the appropriate thread. :cool:

Have at it ladies...

2. Wasnt that thred started cause of a thread like this? Anyway, subd

3. when us men dont answer the fone. :p

4. I don't think girls like it when guys tuch their bum

5. when illegal hispanics stare lol.

6. Lmao experience?

INS!!!

7. I'm not sure...I looked a few pages deep and didn't see anything.

8. when i was in High School i went to a redneck one. and alot of white girls would always ask me, "How come all those mexicans always stare at us?"

I always laughed :p

9. There's a thread already. Search it.

10. Well I suppose that's it then...thanks shestones

11. its right under this thread :O

12. The Friend Zone and any mention of it.

13. Fuck yes. Fucking thank you. Fuck.
    I will say I had never heard much about "the friend zone" until joining GC. Most of my guy friends are a lot older and I don't think they over think things as much as the young guys on here do.

14. B/c I went and dug it up..

Shit irritates me and I'm not even a woman.

B/c most of your guy friends probably figured out the friendzone was a self fulfilling prophecy back in the 6th grade.

15. Whether our not there is another thread, I'm going to post here cuz I'm already on this one :D
    One of the things I find most annoying is when a guy
    PEES ON the FUCKING TOILET SEAT!!!
    LIFT UP the seat or learn how to aim! Or at least clean the seat after!
    If you can't do any of the above then sit down when you pee!

16. *Hey why not just keep a side-set wipe of tissue to sop that piss up, better spray it fast befor the yellow tinge stains sets-in the porcelain tolets, and spray some incense and it all good

17. I don't care what you have to do as long as I DON'T have to see or deal with it. and a guy better NOT let it sit and stain my toilet or I'll make them clean that shit with thier tongue until it SPARKLES lol

18. If it's my boyfriend or someone I'm with, then I definitely love with they touch my butt. Otherwise, at a bar or something.. no thanks.

19. When I'm in a packed club and my boys are with me walking through the dance floor, I grab girls asses while my boy is looking at them. As soon as the girl turns around she either bitch him out or dances with him haha. When the homies get botched out its funny af

20. [quote name='"mikeKOOLiN"']When I'm in a packed club and my boys are with me walking through the dance floor, I grab girls asses while my boy is looking at them. As soon as the girl turns around she either bitch him out or dances with him haha. When the homies get botched out its funny af[/quote]

Hahaha imma start doin this and piss of the homies. Sometimes it could turn out good too and id get wingman appreciation