Things that give you chills?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, May 18, 2012.

1. for me, its music. i can listen to some wiz khalifa songs (the good ones, not "black and yellow" ones), but his old meaningful tracks" and other good rock songs, like pink floyd n shit. i love music. i also get chills listening to the stairway to heaven solo. amazing to say the less. btw im drunk

2. Watching wild animals die.

3. i was going to rep you, but it said "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to ghostvacation again" man i wish i was high...fuck drug tests

4. Piss shivers, the feeling of cotton balls, and cool weather but not cool enough for me to get use to it so my body keeps switching back and forth trying to regulate itself.

5. Fuck drug testsssss

6. Snakes,Spiders,(see'ing someone busting balls doing something crazy),Girls with a nice pair of legs.

7. Amish bush

8. sometimes movies when something dramatic happens and definitely music

9. nothing better than good music. for reallllllllll

10. Certain textures.... they make me feel weird. Especially when im high. Like a sensory overload..

11. Touching cardboard or paper ehhhhhhhhwwww or writing on paper with a normal no. 2 pencil

12. historic moments in sports usually, ill think of more later.

13. yess
    ngjhnjf

14. this does to me to, wiz khalifa music reference. "The Race" is one track that does it same with "The Thrill".

Other things that give me chills are big sports moments/plays