Things that generally annoy stoners.

Discussion in 'General' started by bonglicious, Apr 21, 2009.

1. I loved this thread at another forum I'm at. (It wasn't for stoners but still..)

Buzzkills.
    Cops.
    Empty lighters.
    People flicking their fingers in your face while you're high.
    The munchies.

2. When I run out of weed.

3. People that like talking about their problems while high
    people that talk while you're trying to enjoy a movie or music
    people that act like the blunt you just got finished wit won't last til you feel like blazing another one
    noises from outside the house/apt.

4. having to do work.
    of any kind.
    like clean. or cook.
    I like to do those things when I'm sober, but sometimes when I'm stoned it comes up and it annoys the shit out of me.

5. Wanna be fake ass stoners.

6. loosing your pipe/bong screen

7. People that keep describing how high they are.

8. Getting spit on the end of a J or blunt.

Serial Killers

Anti-weed commercials

9. #10 Tee 8sh See, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Bitchy people in general.

No more fruity pebbles.

Crabs..

10. ordering food at a drive through window while there are a bunch of people in the car...its like the food list is never ending.lol

11. when people leave trash in my car

when people don't give me gas money no matter how much i ask, even though I drove around all day and risked my ass smoking in my car when its cold out.

my god i hate bein the only one with a car amoung my stoner friends

12. when people fuck with you.. like poking you and saying they didnt do it. im stoned not retarded you fuckhead.

fake people.
    people who just keep talkkkkking and talkkking

13. When someone questions why my eyes are red.

Seriously, like who the fuck are you to ask about the color of my eyes?

I'll tell the truth, I smoked 10 minutes ago, THATS why my eyes are red, now get the fuck out of my face.

14. The wind when it blows a half-prepared joint right outta your hands :devious:

15. Anti weed commercials-definetly.

People that say they are sooo high and blazed out of their mind.

16. Those actually crack me the hell up while high. Especially the "Above the influence" ones.

17. People who fuck with high people are also known as satan's cock suckers.
    I hate when people try to tell you that something just happened or didn't happen when you know if it did or not.

18. I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! totally agree wit u dude. Like my friends used to fuck wit me tellin me that i have somethin on my face...they would point and shit..I would start to believe them, and start wipin my face like crazy tryin to get this imaginary stain off...i would go to the mirror and shit, and acknowledge that there is nothin on my face, but being high made me think that my eyes somehow did not see the stains..lol...kinda funny but still fucked up wen people mess wit ur mind:confused:

19. complex things :smoking: