Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I Be Havin A Lazy Eye Usually An Annoy Me BC When I Take Selfies I Look Messed Up Or Someting.

~Ton~

2. As they say in "the biz" hold on the montana's. Nobody will be lookin at your face.;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lol Ya You Probably Right BC I Got Big Boobs TBH.

~Toni~

4. People who breed and fight dogs. We had 3 come in to our shelter tonight. The bait dog is sweet but half her jaw is missing. The other 2 are sedated for now. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OMG I Hate That Kinda Stuff Happen. Poor Doggy!!!! :(

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. When People Think I Stuck Up Or Boogie BC Ion Talk To Them When They Talk To Me. They Not Knowin For 1 Ting I Cant Speak Well So II Don Like To In Front If People An Plus I Got Anxiety When Randos Approach Me...Ion Like That BC They Probably Always Got Alternate Motives Like My Husband Tell Me They Do.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Sorry Dizz but R U wearing those skimpy outfits outside the house? I could see how they might attract attention from men & women today. :confused_2:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Lol Ya I Dress Like That Almost Every Day In My House An Summer Times Outside Too But Not Winter Of Course. I Been Dressing My Way Since I Wasa Teenager In Jamaica.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. The problem is not her outfits. It's people who are not very polite or have good boundaries. OR they are nasty assholes that wanna intimidate somebody, scare them...or rape them. Women have been battling that garbage for years, like don't wear skimpy outfits bc "they are asking for it" if someone approaches them and tries to chat them up even though they see a wedding ring on their finger...or threaten them or something? No. We are all responsible for what we do. No one makes us do anything. I had to learn that the hard way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Money being eaten up even though we try to manage, my husband gets a nice amount per month not much but enough that it shouldn't be NOTHING after 3 quarters of the month is gone? Really? And then we have to borrow from family and that kills both of us...my sister has always laid judgement on me bc I used to be HORRIBLE with money, worse than now. Even though I'm better than before though, I hate when sometimes I still have to ask bc I always feel her eyes on me saying Ahhh see? You haven't changed!!!
    Sometimes people and money suck.

11. That is so insidious. People like that should be locked up. I have met some of the sweetest pit bulls ever. They are very friendly, very loving, you can feel and see the love in their eyes. To make them fight and hurt other dogs, maybe kill them or kill PEOPLE? Dogs are naturally so full of love and they do not want to hurt humans but they do have to defend themselves and it kills them. That's so cool you have that shelter and are trying to help them. We need more people like you in the world.

12. So you mean men specifically? We all know the drill, women good men bad. I've known that since Oprah. :confused_2:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. People not understanding that little boys can't control their erections, and that maybe it's best for a young developing mind not to be constantly bombarded by tits and ass. The general disregard for men's issues.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. AGREE, save it for seniors who appreciate the finer things in life. ;)

15. That original story is worse. The dogs were allowed to go back to the owner. It turned into a huge fight with the shelter and the city and the scumbag was allowed to take them with cops showing up for him. There is a huge fight going on but honestly the ones I saw are probably dead now. :( There are rumors that the dog fighter's brother is a cop here locally but I live in a drunkard beach town where everyone makes stuff up.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. No I do not mean men specifically. Women can be just as impolite, tactless, and bullying, at worst violent, etc. When I said that about women I was thinking of a specific thing but it is true that men deal with that too, case in point, my husband! He is a Cross dresser and wears body suits and Speedos when he goes for walks, goes shopping, mows the lawn. Sometimes people say smart-ass stuff to him but he just laughs it off. Anyway I didn't mean to sound sexist. The Johnny Depp/Amber Heard thing, among so many other things going on today has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that any kind of abuse, assault, threat, harassment, has nothing to do with gender or anything else. It's just toxicity, sociopathy, whatnot. Evil at its worst.

17. Buying some weed and it's not as good you thought it would be :passing-joint:

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. That is so horrible. I feel so bad for those dogs. So sorry you all had to go through that, I hope there's a way to make those people pay for their crime...at least in the future if nobody's listening now. Keep fighting though!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. @HazelMoon

This video represents half the ladies I've met at the shelter. :biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Relate to all but the last one strangely...in my old age I became a morning person who is up at 5am every morning with the birds, who'd have thunk it? This doesn't mean I am especially good at doing stuff in the morning, like appointments, meeting people... lol. But I really relate to that know it all thing. Some people are so fixated on what they think they know about you... they can't even hear a word you say about what you REALLY are! Not worth your time, these people. Many of them are narcissists anyway.
    Always good to have strong coffee though! And weed. :D. :GettingStoned:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1