Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Overtaking lane only. Slower traffic to the right.

people thinking just because their going faster then the speed limit they can camp and cook marshmallows in the passing lane.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. #60722 HIGHliketheSKY, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
    Id hardly consider 80s cooking marshmallows when the max is 65 :laughing: the speeding tickets ive payed with double fines also support that

My point is, I do have ettiquite to gtfo the way and let them by, but I cant do that when they are so impatient and it holds up the process even more, just like when you both want to merge to the other lane but the other guy always has to beat you out and then for what just to get over themself...had they let me in and then make the move itd go quicker for us both

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. when mama gets pissed at me for snakes in the living room floor,common really it south texas,beside that there little bitty snakes

• Friendly Friendly x 1

4. Ahahahaah
    I agree with you I was just messing with you.

I used to be the fastest car on the regular roads
    Idk I drove like everyone else was a parking lot it felt like.
    Then I realized the red lights would trigger to make me stop,

So now I laugh at the idiots racing to red lights

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Oh, my sarcasm meter is defective:laughing:(annoying for me and others:laughing:)

I was like, with that logic I could expect if I wanna drive 100mph everyone should move outta my way?! Its like people rather die than allow you to merge!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. I went the store just now
    There's a guy at the deli counter. He said i want some fried chicken. The lady asked him, do you want hot or cold chicken?

He then said whats the difference?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  7. the fact it costs more to stay a night in a mental health ward, than it does to stay in a 4 star resort for an entire weekend... Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ‍♀️ Same! Don’t talk to me until 8 am! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. When People Say Buffalo an they Mean Bison lol 2 Different Animals Yall.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Gross. :bolt:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. People that use you, for there own gains at the same time pretending to be your friend bunch off slizzering snakes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. It is easy to be annoyed by people who forget they are living in a co-existence with other people. Whether its on the road, in the shop or elsewhere. Be mindful of others.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. When you're on the toilet and you look over and there's only one square left on the roll.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Trying to watch a movie I already started and am interested in on netflix and it won't make the damn mouse and progress bar go away in full screen. Smd netflix.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Munchies annoy the living hell out of me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. AMEN!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Breaking my glass pipe. It was the last one I had. :frown:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  18. Crappy feelin' man! Always when you havent even hit it yet, atleast for me:roflmao:

• Friendly Friendly x 2