Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. People Who Want Me To Pay Attention to Stuff ion Even Care About Like Lectures or whatever. I Just Start Day Dreaming.

~Toni~

2. People who take the world too seriously. It's probably 95% of you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mhm I Admit I Do Sometimes. I Been Learning Slowly to Not Be Like that tho. Its Mainly Because the Stuff That Happen in My Life Made Me that Way but im Changing I Think.

~Toni~

4. Naw you good, you would never post a block of text like I just read, fortunately im too high to remember what thread it was lmao

5. Yea Sorry Sis I Know I Do that Sometimes too lol. I'll Try to Keep it Small When I Write You.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Girl, I wasnt talking about you :laughing: I was scrolling down dudes post wondering when it was gonna end, you aint be doin all dat

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lol Oh Ok. Well Thsts Good Then I was Worry You Were Meaning Me. I Happy You Not Sis. <33333

~Toni~

8. Cliche bullshit...

I find even people I like are full of it. And I can be too depending on the situation. :laughing:

Everyone will have qualities you disagree with and annoy you tho really. Its just about weighing out the good ones vs the bad ones and keeping the ones with more good qualities.

Sorry but this one is a block of text cuz lots of things in life annoy me.

Another thing is finding jobs. Holy fuck the process sucks everyone knows that one. Fuck resumes.

Water turning cold half way thru my hot shower fuck that.

Waking up. I hate waking up so much cuz dreams are always a better reality.

The fact days are only 24 hours holy shit I need 5 more at least in a day then I'd be happy.

Fucking the price of car insurance and fuel and cars I can't afford that shit so I'm not getting a car. Unless I want one that needs work. :laughing:

My job

Lines outside of things

• Like Like x 2
  9. The frilly edges on notebook paper makes me wanna stab a maple tree with a frilly toothpick and suck the life nectar from the wound... Then save some for my waffles later.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Walls of text dont have punctuation or proper spacing or sentances like this silly:love: youve written a neat lil list.

Waking up in the morning annoys me, I mean im glad to be alive but I dont want no real life interactions til atleast 9am. Im a bad morning person.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Me dude, im annoying as hell.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Automated text messages at 1am.

The fucking health ministry sent an automated text at 1am telling me I can schedule my vaccine. You mean their computer systems can't be programmed to only send texts during business hours? :bang: C'mon Man!

• Like Like x 4
  13. When youre doing 80-something on the freeway and people are flying around you to get infront of you like youre driving miss daisy or something, and you cant even get over to let them pass because they are so impatient

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. When I Sleep Late from Being So Tired an My Daughters Late AF for School an I get Behind Schedule for other stuff too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  15. My boss and more specifically her inability to reformulate what she says into something beyond exactly how shes thinking it. And her inability to do anything really..

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Having to hold in piss for a bit while on the job. Then running to the bathroom like there's a fire. Then whipping the dick to piss so hard it feels like you lost a couple pounds. However the peegasm may go under things that make me happy :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. When my kids un leash mega ADHD habits when i ask them to do something.

Stay on task :bang:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Not being able to keep my voice down. I think I'm talking like this, when really I'm TALKING LIKE THIS!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I have that problem when I drink.

I annoy myself even when I drink. That's why I only do socially and a couple now.

It annoys me to drink alone. I never do it. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  20. For real. Half the people in my life complain im mumbling and the other half says im too loud. Annoying.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1