Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. We all know that one guy, that calls in “sick” at least once every week at work. Hmm and you want me to help you out after you left me alone for 4hrs... sorry mate there’s no way in hell I’m doing shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. The expression / garbage excuse for a meme or comedy in general "dude weed lmao" basically a bunch of anti weed people mocking weed smokers with retarded inaccurate stereotypes. Whenever I see someone say the expression I am all but certain they've never been around actual stoners (knowingly) probably mostly because nobody would ever want to smoke with them because they're toxic douchebags.

3. little cunts who camp in strategy games, then they turn around and tell you to "get out of your corner".... yeah like you moved all game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I hate it when I like or fave a video on YouTube, then I go look for it a few days later and its "private" or "restricted"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dead musicians touring as holograms.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Petty tyrants

7. having to actually work for a living

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Unnecessary rudeness

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. will.i.am

• Like Like x 1
  10. I get annoyed with myself when I struggle to record a fairly simple guitar track.

It happened to me today.

Tomorrow’s another chance to get it right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. People that just can’t take no for answer. When someone spam calls you and it’s not important, it’s like mate leave a message and fuck off.

12. when i’m listening to music and STRANGERS try to approach me on the street.... like i thought my headphones are pretty obvious but sureeeee talk my fckg ear off <_<

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. me and my feelings. i wish i would just fuck off sometimes and let me live my life

• Like Like x 2
  14. people who are assholes at their job

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ...when you buy something online and the seller sends an email saying it shipped and gives you a tracking number, but when you track it you find out that they only printed a shipping label and put it into the system.

Printing a shipping label is not shipping the item!!!!! Printing a shipping label is just that, nothing more, nothing less. If the product is still in your store/office/warehouse, etc..it has not shipped, damnit!!!! When you hand the product to the shipper, now THAT'S SHIPPING!!!!!!

Ok. Rant over. I'm gonna smoke a few bowls now.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I'll tell you what annoys me .... I'LL TELL YOU WHAT ANNOY'S ME ! .... I't's people bloody asking what annoys me most .... Bloody rotters :cop:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. People being negative for no reason it's just uneeded and people taking stuff to heart....

Ohh and obvs animal cruelty well it does more than annoy me

• Like Like x 3