Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. welcome to my sleep-life.
    Every night is vivid dreams, wake up, go back to sleep, repeat. Wake up feeling like I ran a few miles. It gets old after a while.

I'll add to this thread and just say....
    ... Hopsin annoys the piss out of me.

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Carnival games and their resident swindlers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yea man me too once when we took our kids to the fair this guy had tricked me a lot to keep playing his game so they could get more $$$ until my man stepped in an told them to F*ck off lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pretty sure they're trained to do that. I played this game where you had to get a ball in a bucket 3 times in a row without it bouncing out. It would always bounce out the 3rd time. I swear it was rigged.

Then another game where you had to shoot the red star clean off the paper with an automatic BB gun... I literally had one spec of red and they guy pointed it out. The games near impossible to begin with... They all just sap you for the money.

The only decent games are the garunteed prize ones. Where as long as you keep playing and throwing money down you can work your way up to the bigger stuff. For example the dart game where you pop balloons

Carnies are freaks, Idk how they sleep at night, cheating parents and children out of their cash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. [​IMG]

This guy spent his life savings ($2600) working his way up to that big banana...

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. when earwax is stuck in my ear and it makes a rattling sound when i move my head.

7. Wow. Came in here to post a couple things and wrote an essay.

People are annoying and the never-ending pursuit of money is annoying.

Nailed it in 1.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not being annoyed at anything is fcking annoying.

9. when my gf tells me if i dont wear a scarf i get a cold

and i dont wear a scarf

and get a cold

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. My buddy has caught 10 fish today and I'm still at 0 lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Being in a non rec/med state and having to wait too fucking long to reup. I’m bad about hitting up my person until after I’ve finished my stash, so part of that is on me. I just hate hearing shit like, ah no, not today but tomorrow, only to hear the same shit the next day. I also fucking hate having to constantly text my dealer to get updates because if I don’t it puts my whole day on hold, waiting around for bud. Also, who wants to pickup at night? Nah, lemme pick that shit up early as fuck so I’ve got it the rest of the day.

Definitely just wish I could run to the fucking store and not have to worry about shit.

Also, it’s annoying as fuck being single for as long as I have. Fuck that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. waking up to a headache. ugh
    only if you suck at it:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. People who make toilet paper face the wall. wrong02.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I hate when dealers act like they’re the only dealers in the city. If you’re not gonna be here within an hour someone else will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thank God I'm not the only one in regards to Hopsin. Don't get me wrong some of his songs tell a good story but he is always so angry all the time. Then I heard he likes to beat women and that sold it for me.

The biggest thing that annoys me atm is coworkers not doing their jobs. Oh and my wife's shitty attitude lately, but that will pass....fuck. lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Continuously being blown off by my dealer "friend". Lives 4 houses away and ignores the shit out of me. Always says to come over or that he's gona swing by just to leave me hanging. I really think he gets a laugh out of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. waking up to a pinched nerve in my neck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Ingrown pube.

19. When i tell someone i am available for a time frame. For example from now until noon.

And the person thinks that means i am available at noon for the appointment. No. It means at noon i am closed, you don't call a restaurant that closes at 8 to make a reservation for fuckin 8.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Goddamn TICKS.

Friggin tiny disease ridden vampires.

I was just out walking through the woods with my dog for a couple of hours trying to keep a close eye on ostrich fern fiddleheads and when I got back home and took my T-shirt off I had at least a half dozen crawling on me and another 7 to 8 embedded in my T-shirt. Those little bastards.
    I was just out walking through the woods with my dog for a couple of hours trying to keep a close eye on ostrich fern fiddleheads and when I got back home and took my T-shirt off I had at least a half dozen crawling on me and another 7 to 8 embedded in my T-shirt. Those little bastards.
    J

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1