Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Mosquitoes have somehow been getting in my house lately. Pretty fucking annoying..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. av got the wee fly cunts about. hate the pricks.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yeah dude shits whack. I hate when they fly by my ears

• Like Like x 1
  4. when you are eating is the worst.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've smacked myself in the side of the head too many times lol. Little bastards..

• Like Like x 1
  6. might just wear a lekkie helmet and theyll burn to death wee cunts

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pussy/cowardly 'authority figures' who can't answer for their actions.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Headaches

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 1
  9. These people [​IMG]

Seriously. I'm quite capable of opening the door myself when I arrive there in 5 minutes. The fine line between being courteous and being an annoying dickwad.

• Like Like x 4
  10. #56790 Tonika, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    When people think they can scare me by acting hard lol bitch plz I am fearless nothing anyone says or does even phases me.

• Like Like x 4
  11. .......& they usually don't even wait.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lol please let me put that babadook on you then you'll be scared

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 1

13. Fuck, I think I'm one of those. I'll change.

• Like Like x 3
  14. My father-in-law :mad: lol. Keep him away from the moonshine!

• Like Like x 1
  15. :laughing: I'm guilty of it too, it actually pains me to let go of the door if I know someone is coming, but if you're more than 5 steps behind me you can open your own door nowadays. It's the people that do it at the top of a stairwell when you are only just starting to walk up that stairwell, are you kidding me, fuck off :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Any drunk person I've ever met, and my husband most of the time. I swear a few weeks ago we were having a "conversation" where I tried to speak at least 5 times and he just talked over me to the point I eventually either forgot what I was going to say or it was irrelevant because he'd spoken so much in between times. After smiling and nodding the first 4 times I absolutely lost my shit the 5th time :laughing:

Ah marriage. That's annoying sometimes.

• Like Like x 3
  17. We're trying to come up with a plan for the next time he visit. It's even worse because they sleep over and he just picks up where he left off the night before. His wife doesn't put up with him all but we do.

• Like Like x 1
  18. When all the gas pumps are occupied and I got places to be

• Like Like x 3

19. ctfu you wild!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Predictable movies

• Like Like x 6