Things that annoy you when youre high

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by highilikecats, Nov 27, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385524453.782173.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I get really annoyed when my friends tell me what I should and shouldn't vine when in high....

3. People who over do it. Like they actually act high on purpose and not just do their thing and handle their shit like normal with a few stoney moments in between

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Exactly. I hate when people try and act high on purpose just to be vine famous. I am pretty high at the moment though and I really want ihop.

5. What the hell is vine famous? Do you mean like vine videos that you see all over Facebook and shit?

6. And hell yeah ihop is my shit dude

7. The acoustic guitar.

8. Having to act sober.

• Like Like x 1
  9. When a couple argues about really retarded shit.
    I had to deal with it for 2 hours.
    It was a pretty bad buzzkill

10. This right here

pour my life into a paper cup, the ashtrays full and I'm spilling my guts

11. This. Especially when you're with people that like to tell everyone that they're high because they think it's cool or something. Just enjoy yourself, people.

12. when people point out how red your eyes are...like wtf it's not like im unaware that i'm medicated 

13. My husband, he's the biggest buzz kill. Anyone want to trade husbands!!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Ordering food or trying to pay for something

15. when people are so loud and not chill. I hate "hyper" stoners, most annoying buzz kill ever right there

16. when me n tha nig are smokin and everytime he hits the piece he just holds it and trys to get me to watch him do "super cool stuff!!11" just pass the effin piece n lets get hai

17. When i need to concentrate real hard, im always saying fuck it, and just leaning back

18. [quote name="Walk&Smoke" post="19093577" timestamp="1386089606"]Ordering food or trying to pay for something[/quote]This for sure. Or going to the movie theatre and forgetting what movie you wanted to see. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. What gets me is when people try to fuck with you, its like dude im stoned, not stupid.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Losing my keys when Im high and wanting to go on a munchie run is VERY annoying.