Things that annoy you when your high

Discussion in 'General' started by harlemhippy155, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Also i don't like driving when i am lit so people know not to ask me.

2. When i'm high I don't get annoyed very easily. I laugh and can't take shit seriously enough to get annoyed. But I guess someone sticking their finger in my eye while repeating the Gettysburg Address backwards over and over again would NOT be so funny and would definitely be annoying. That doesn't happen much so I don't really know what to say about it.

3. my little brother and his friends are still in that stage where they get high and act ridiculous and eat everything. they're actually hella cool but i hate being high with them 

4. I hate it when I get home from work and light a bowl, try watch tv and relax and my gf sits next to me complaining about her job

5. When my surrogate kid sticks her finger in my mouth when I yawn

6. I get super annoyed with people that are like "Oh wait I'm high let me put on some sublime" Like can you be any more of a stereotype? We've all heard smoke two joints a MILLION times we don't need to hear it again because we're high.

7. Yeah me too. Like whenever anyone just acts hyped on testosterone or test others it really pisses me off.

Like was chilling with this dude at a party who was talking about wanting to get into a fight but no one would wanna fight him(Cause he's so gosh darn tough). Like say he'd grab a chicks ass(when he knew their bf was nearby) or say shit to fuck with them. I told him dude it's not because they are afraid of you its because your an asshole. Seriously who invites this guy? He was even talking about fucking with someones ride just to get into a fight... piece of shit I say def had mommy issues.