Things that annoy you in movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Luvs2splooj, Jan 19, 2012.

1. I don't like romance in movies.

Not a big zombie fan. Except the original Dawn of the Dead was pretty cool.

Over the top, fake, action stunts in action movies.

These things can really annoy me.

2. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Those fake crying scenes , everytime someone aims a gun it sounds like the slide is being racked , huge explosions from everything .. Imo the only show who could pull off those random explosions is Spongebob lol

That's hilarious every time  :p Then there's the mandatory Dramatic Gun Cock trope where someone charges the firearm for a dramatic effect. It's even worse when you see them doing it more than once in a scene and the chamber's not even ejecting a cartridge. 

5. I hate when movies try to make hot ass women look like nerdy girls that nobody wants.

6. The fact that pretty much every single western movie has to have a happy ending. I just don't get it.

7. Westerns haven't really been that way since 1964.

8. To many movies with a happy ending

To many movies where the main character miraculously survives through every single bullshit situation hes put it.

(end of watch was a refresher for both of those)

Insanely awkward moments...they make me feel awkward and i immediatly want to stop watching.

Movies that are just so unnessacarily dark. Like turn on a light or some shit so i can at see whos in the freaking scene.

Lastly action scenes where they use like 20 different camers each with their own angle in the span of a minute while zoomed in so much i can see the actors ear hair but have absolutley no idea whats going on or whos who.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I meant western as in American made. Sorry for the confusion.

10. I got you. My bad. Yeah, a lot of them seem to be that way. I guess that's just what people want.

Definitely agreed. There's always that one single formula being done all over and over and over and over and over again. 
    It appeals to the general masses, which means lots of $$$ by default. I just love downer endings and ominous cliffhangers. 

12. how all movies have almost the same damn plot..and why cant the bad guy win for once?

13. Heavy-handedness.

14. The way fucking horror movies have gone recently. It's all jump scares, scary sounds, special effects, the standard bullshit. I like horror movies that rely on the story. Hell there are movies that were scary and absolutely nothing was going on at the time. There is alot of foreign horror movies that are still like that and some good ones appear every once in awhile from america.The whole paranormal shit is way to played out anyway stop doing it people. Not one of those movies goes into any real detail about all the satanic and pagan rules and so on and they usually don't even have all the details of that shit correct. It's fucking ridiculous and they need to stop doing that shit.

15. Oculus was actually pretty good if you haven't seen it...better than most of the paranormal movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I have seen it was quite a good one actually. Was kinda disappointed with how it all ended though.

17. I'm a scientist and a very logical person. This is actually my fault, but I have a problem suspending belief. I have a really hard time watching movies and not getting hung up on shit that can't really happen. 

18. The lame sex scenes [​IMG]

19. I don't know why, but sometimes it seems really stupid when they actually say the title of the film in the dialogue.  Obviously there are times when it's normal, if the title is like a person, place or thing in the film, but it's sometimes weird when it's like some random quote from the script.  

20. I can't stand horrible plots. It seems like there are movies these days that are created in a way in which they look cool, but they lack all substance. I don't care how high I am. A movie with no plot sucks no matter how cool it looks. I tend to watch a lot of independent movies these days because they still try. They also lack the funds to produce a movie with the "raccoon effect (Racoons are attracted to shiny objects)."  Therefore, they have to rely on plot to make it work.