things that annoy you in a smoke sesh

Discussion in 'General' started by stevooo123, Apr 26, 2011.

1. what annoys you. basically mine are:

people consantly ask if im high

***** lippin

coughin loudly

2. people texting me exesivly, people that find me being baked astonishing, turning on the tv thinking ima watch some funny shit on adult swim and forgeting that its saturday and only crap laced crap is playing.

3. People smoking all my weed and not packing bowls , people who just talk and don't shut up and forget they have the bowl and then I have to remind them to pass the damn thing, people who try to take tons of hits all sneaky like i don't notice them smoking all me weed I'm trying to share. I hate greedy people.. One more
    Person: hey you wana smoke?
    Me: yea sure!
    Person: cool you got any weed?
    Me: um no not for you
    Hate that. I smoke you up if I want to lol dont assume

4. the sexual tension when I'm the only girl there :ey:

hahaha

5. When people whip their dicks out.

6. When there's nothing left to smoke.

7. When people start fighting over greens...
    When people torch the whole bowl instead of cornering.
    When you smoke someone out, and they say they get better shit all the time and for a better price..
    When people act like they're on lsd or something ("woahh i'm trippinnnn'")

8. #8 DAVlD, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Funny thing about the last one. My friend got mad at me once cuz he kept saying "dude quit acting like your on acid of something"

Little did he know.....

9. greedy people are annoying as hell . like im the one that shares and all , but damn . if its not yours then stop holding it . and i hate when people bitch at me when i use a wrap . people always bitching "rillos are so much better than wraps" who cares ? if its a big deal then fuck off . anyways those are the only two things that bug me lol

10. Stuff doesn't really bother me when I'm actually smoking because well... I'm getting stoned. However it is all the before/after shit that bugs me, like people who obsess about rolling the joint/blunt (always saying they would of done a better job/ should always let them twist, especially when they contribute nothing). another thing that bothers me is the smoke and dip. When someone shows up just to get high off you and then leaves immediately.

11. Paranoid people. I won't go into it but I've had some BAD experiences with these motherfuckers.
    People that ramble while holding and need to be reminded aGAIN and AGAIN to pass the joint/piece, still a problem with my best friend.
    General bad etiquette like negro-lipping, fucking up rotation, etc. By the same token, people that obsess over negro-lipping to the point where an itty-bitty dob of spit means that you've been negro-lipping it. Fuck that

12. I just don't like it when more than half a group doesn't have weed and they expect a smoke out. Shit costs money, a match every once and in a while would be nice

13. ^that pisses me off the most. if someone smokes you out its just common courtesy to be thankful and appreciate the fact that someone is being gracious enough to share their weed with you and possibly return the favor sometime. some people just have no manners.

also, i HATE when people camp on a bowl/joint/blunt. i have a friend that does it ALL THE TIME. his nickname is 'Bago (as in the RV maker Winnebago)

14. i was smoking this one motherfucker up at a concert and he took out the screen in my bowl. i put a screen in there because the piece isnt resinated and the weed will fall through the hole. what a fucking asshole

15. like most of you...

when people babysit a bowl/joint/blunt whatever. :mad:
    puff puff pass

16. joint hogs when your in a smoke circle.

17. When they previously said "Yeah, I have some weed to put in"

and they just have like, crumbs.

18. People who camp the blunts. WTF man pass that shit.

19. i hate that or thelyy start from the center. you just look down and your like wtf

20. When anyone asks if I'm high.

Even more annoying: When someone asks if I'm high, then abruptly says "Yeah, your high!"

Like, not only did you assume I was high and answer your own question but you also didn't let me answer. What an ass...