Things that amaze you while stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by DJSandaS, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I start thinking of people i know and how weird it is that i know them.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Music and flying in airplane

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. looking at my own fingerprint and knowing everyone else has their own unique to them is pretty fucking crazy

4. Sometimes when I get really high I record my voice and sit there and talk to myself and listen to it lol

5. These combos amaze me right now

6. Nature in general, either on a planetary or cosmic scale. Existence is such a wonder.

7. #48 IsmokeMJ, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

It is from Half Baked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkA9rz-1YoA

8. One thing that amazes me is like when your in a car driving and you see down te cross streets,, I can almost see them all In my head... Might sound weird but it just amazes me about how much is going on in the world that you really don't know about

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. My hands

10. #51 Rainy Daze, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    [quote name="welker 420" post="19509886" timestamp="1392224315"]My hands.... Seriously I think it's crazy that thy were formed over million and millions of years and now they are just attached to me

Dam didn't mean to double post I clicked quote instead of edit

11. #52 BuffetCrayfish3, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Lights or particles really amaze me, and also physics but that's all the time amazing. For some reason I love looking at multi colored lights and walking through them. Christmas is really cool because you can walk through the park lights and just stare at general tree shaped colors. Also Part 5 of The Witcher was really fun because of the multi colored particles floating around.

Edit: Hiking trails and nature in general is also on that list for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. mother nature. we are tiny compared otherwise.

13. Anything big really. When im really stoned in the woods or something I always look at the trees and it just blows my mind for no reason. And wenever I smoke at night the stars are soo trippy. I just think about how big the universe is and its really intense and just makes me feel awsome haha thats the best. One day im gonna get a telescope and get really stoned then just look at the stars and trip. ;)

14. Refrigerators man 

One of these days their all just gonna come alive man 

Are they gonna be friendly?

Or are they gonna try to eat us?

Like in Requiem for a Dream

15. Thinking about reality. Like honestly it sounds cliche but how does anything exist and who it what could've designed this