Things that amaze you while stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by DJSandaS, Feb 9, 2014.

1. ATP Synthase - the proton driven molecular turbine that manufactures ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate), the primary energy currency used by most every cell in our bodies for normal functioning. 

ATP also drives the ion pumps in our brains that produces the zillions of concurrent electrical signals (action potentials) that end up producing our sensations, thoughts, memories, decisions, muscle movements, and everything else associated with the nervous system. It's estimated that about 20% of our total energy expenditure is in the form of ATP driven ion pumps in the brain - except after smoking weed, in which case it's probably only about 5% :smoking: .  [kidding]

2. Traversing the caves of my mind

3. Taking a shit.

4. You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! Red Team go!Red Team go!

5. Reading these comments stoned is pretty cool too 

:p

:metal:

:confused:

6. People. When I'm in public stoned and I watch people...it amazes me how bumbling we are as a species.

7. Damn! think i might be in love ;)!

8. #28 DJSandaS, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    isn't it amazing that just a plant can alter your mind in the right way? isn't that what brings us all together?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. wow i do the same thing! lmao

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. AIRPLANES!
    they trip me tf out

I stare when I'm stoned

Slow motion is better than no motion

I wink back at my dog just in case he knows..

12. Exploring an area for the first time 

13. The stupidity of the average person, that thinks they are intelligent.

14. This a million times over.  Trying to grasp the size of the universe in relation to humanities little corner of space.  

15. Religions, not a specific one in mind
    But collectively the concept of them. Some pretty mind blowing stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Sometimes smoke just intrigues me. The shapes it forms and all that. And sex! It's more enhanced and I feel closer to him.
    And yes, I like observing the people around me and wondering what their point of view is all about.

17. how memories are like a dream and  technology

18. Is this from something? I feel like I've heard this before

19. The sky. Clouds, lightning, stars, moon, rolling fog.......