Things Take a Turn For The Worse

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Hey Guys, Spaz here.

So as you all know, I'm okay. Well, yesterday changed that. Driving home on my break to smoke some herb, I get into a pretty bad accident.

I'm in the right lane, doing 45mph. It's pretty busy on the road, and I'm right by Asbury Park, aka the hood. Now the hood is where you have busted ass black people driving around, like assholes. No turn signals, stoppping short, speeding, cutting you off, etc...

And yes, I know it's a mean generalization, but seriously. It was on the SAME corner as my last accident. And it was once again, someone of African-American descent, not paying attention.

This time I'm in my little Saturn Stick, and this Mercedes C-class '08 is coming the other way, in the left lane. He was trying to make a turn, and instead of waiting he gunned it. Never saw me.

Saw him at the last second, but I couldn't react- no one could. I braced for impact, threw the car in neutral and went to pull the E-brake.

So we collide, head on. My head hits the seatbelt column, right as I pull the E-brake. I wake up in a parking lot 200ft. away, haha.

I have 2 broken ribs, bruised collarbone, cuts on my arm, my left arm is fucked. ( I'm a lefty) and I had a concussion. I feel like absolute shit today. My whole body hurts.

So my car is totalled. And what makes it worse is: It's a predominantly black neighborhood. These assholes jeered at me while I lay face down in the parking lot. I was going in and out of consciousness. They were screaming at me, " It was the white kid's fault." " HAHAHAHA" laughing at me. This rotund black nurse was the only person to help me.

So I guess it kinda sucks. I have a very biased view when I drive. But I will be sueing the shit out of this guy this time. I'm pretty sure I have a few slipped disks/ herniated disks as well. I'm going for an MRI on Thurs.

And ontop of that, My roomates knew what happened. They smoked all the weed, and didn't even save me a roach, AND They used my bong.

I'm fucking pissed at them for that. That's complete bullshit and disrespect. Also, you're supposed to have someone watch you when you have a concussion.

They all refused, and stayed downstairs to party. No one came to check on me, and they were loud as fuck.

I'd sleep for 30 minutes, and wake up after some crazy dream. Be up for 20-30 minutes, and fall back asleep.

And now how the fuck am I getting up to Harvest Fest?

Anyone wanna give Spaz a ride? haha.

2. That sucks man. But ill have a car and a nice blunt waiting for you :)

3. aww man i know what your talking about with the whole biased driving, i feel the same way not in racial views tho, i just think everyone cant fuckin drive for there lives, but if i had a whip id drive you, hope you heal good

4. Man, that really sucks. I hope everything goes well. I would be worried about not being able to prove the accident was his fault, considering all of the witnesses will probably be trying to cover for the guy who hit you. Good luck, hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery.

Pretty shitty what your roommates did, too. I'd smoke you up if I knew you. Next time I hit my vape, it's for you.

5. damn dude, I've stopped partying early many times to help friends. That's pretty shitty. Hope you heal up well, man.

6. Damn dude I feel sorry for ya and I vouch completely about asbury theres alot of gangbangers out there but ya I'd do the same shit and sue that bitch for every penny he got. My dad has a slipped disc and that shit looks like it hurts. Just keep your head up and know you're getting some good painkillers out of it. :D

7. Damn bro sorry to hear that, I hope everything turns out okay.

8. Damn... sounds like you have the worst of luck man. What's going to happen next ?

9. #9 dangermouse, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
    I'm really sorry to hear this , fucked up thing to happen right now,

..and that sucks how your friends aren't being supportive, man, you've gotta buy yourself a nice quantity of gooood weed and seriously take it easy and spoil yourself:wave:

Feel better soon.. and sue the fuck outta that guy..

10. Exactly. That's what I plan on doing. Like, I came in just now, and my roomates are upstairs watching a movie. I kicked loud as fuck on the door to have someone open it. Hand my hands full with shit from my car and I can't really lift anything. They're still upstairs watching some stupid fucking movie.

I'm not staying here much longer. It's like since shitty stuff has been going on, no one has been supportive or tried to help me at all.

Once I buy that good ass weed, Ima get my bong and just rip the shit out of it, infront of them. Fuck them.

And I checked in my room:

Dirty bong water in the bong, AND ash still in the bowl. Fucking pricks.

11. Dirty bong water? THOSE BASTARDS!

12. Spaz I'm pretty sure you must have raped some bunnies or something in your past life to deserve all the bullshit that comes your way.

Fuck the roommate drama right now, people are always gonna be assholes.

maybe you'll get a gigantic settlement and put it towards GC island.

Love, my man. Feel better and be grateful that things didn't take a turn for the worst

13. I'm glad that you survived, dude.

I think the saddest thing about the whole story is how the people that witnessed the accident laughed and taunted you. What a bunch of horrible people. If there's such a place as hell, I hope they burn there.

14. It's like I come home, and my fucking ROOMATES are doing the same bullshit. I considered them brothers, and a sister. And friends.

I guess I was wrong. I'm moving out as soon as I find somewhere else. Anyone need A roomate?

I need to get out of Jersey.

15. Haha i needa get the fuck outta jerz too, nothin but bitches and bullshit.

16. #16 JerseyPiff, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    Ah... I like Jersey, I dunno. I understand your beef with Asbury, though. Lots of nonsense going on there. It really sucks that you had to go through such a bad accident. I'm more used to hating Bennys for their driving than black people, though. I haven't had much problem with black drivers, but these Brooklyn bastards are like a seasonal curse.

The only reason I have to leave this state is the crazy freaking police. I'd rather move to New York City, where cops rarely give a shit about marijuana possession.

Ocean Township is somewhat well known for our hard ass police officers and their unflinching vigilance to arrest harmless teenagers. There seems to be a trend of far more juveniles arrested than adults in this fucking town.

17. wow glad your alive & hope you get better soon real soon but vikes...

18. Not to be racist.....

But if a black man was in an accident in a predominately white neighborhood, and people sat back and laughed and didn't help him....You do the math.

If I was religious I'd say you're in my prayers...but I'm not. So I'll just send you some good vibes next time I burn a bowl.

Mike

19. I'm right there by ocean. In fact my boy lives there. Drop me a PM dude.

20. Fucking prick roommates seriously. I can't even see the dumbest, most ignorant person I know doing that shit. And I won't get into the black people yelling at you saying it is your fault just because your white. Be well man, and get back at your roommates, I know its immature but for that shit they deserve some collateral fucking damage done to them. The whole thing is just a big bowl of wrong.