Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

things people say that make you want to smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monstermesh, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Or especialy, things that had nothing to do with smoking, but you interprate (out of context) that sounds like smoking or remminds you of it.

My dad (on the phone with a buesness partner) said: there's gonna be a 5 or 6 foot peice there.

2. Was jacking up a house at work and besides all the "jacking" puns every time I heard "your high in your corner" I say "I wish" ;)

3. Whenever my mom says we're going out to dinner :)

4. "fresh nugs" usually does the trick

5. Everything makes me want to smoke. If I see someone cleaning up dog shit on the sidewalk it makes me want to smoke :D

6. i passed a green house/florist yesterday with a sign out front that said "Trees for Sale"

7. people things say hmm,

Let's smoke.