Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things People Do Stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UhForgotMyName, Mar 14, 2012.

1. When someone takes fucken forever to pass the bong

2. Telling a joke,then laugh nonstop for 30 min.Shit pissed the hell out my pant's.

When someone grab's the joint and puff's half of it on his turn.

3. Also, when people smoke a J like a bowl and take massive drags. And when friends bitch about joints. Like my friends have a legit weed problem, and I smoke more than all of them. They're so obsessed with getting as high as possible. We now call one of my friends "The Vulture" because he smokes the shit out of resin and is a professional at its procurement. The Vulture even bitches about the amount of water in the bong. They can barely have fun without weed... It's fuckin pitiful.