things not to ever put in a Bong instead of bongwater

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Feb 16, 2003.

?

what should i NOT put in my bong? (select all that apply)

1. boiling nitric acid or cold lactic acid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Clit Juice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Clinton Juice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. liquid LSD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. fizzy juice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Tap Water or sparkling mineral water

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. goats milk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. kerosine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. cough syrup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. what eh... uhhh. sleep deprived again. please somone help me.. i need help sorting out this bong... i'm... wah? uhm.... ok... i'll ...uh what am i sayin? em... sleep deprived i ... oh said that already uh. last post for tonight i think.

2. i voted for clinton juice...cuz..thats just...wrong.

3. had to vote for Clinton Juice...the other stuff was kinda gross but that stuff just takes the cake...

BTW Digit, did you do that on purpose so you could only pick one?

4. lol, i put kerosene... 'cause that would explode the bong... which is punishable by death, lol.

5. not on purpose... but it kinda fits... i really am sleep deprived.

... (i did exadurate the inability to think and type a little bit)

web addict cant leave da city! aaargh!

6. i say no milk of any kind in the bong.....

goat

clinton

or cow ...

just say no to milk!

7. oh shit i want liquid lsd in my bong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would chug it after i was done smoking tooo.. oh my would you be fuckkkkked up! hmm funnnnnnnnn

8. ummm...i don't think you should drink that much lsd....

9. bill milk. thats gross.

Acid -- better living through chemistry.

10. I would advise against snow in bongs, it may smooth the hit and shtuff but you can collapse your lungs and shtuff doin it that way. There was some guy around here who cleared a whole bowl pack(it was a bowl peice that could fit an eigth, and did at this time) with a bong fulla snow, the smoke was so smooth that he did infact kill thw whole eigth in the bowl and then his lungs just collapsed and he died.

HOLY CRAP!!

11. Damn it, I forgot to pick one. They all are pretty gross, though. Poll Master Digit, you need some sleep, sweetpea!!!

Uh...chug a bong full of liquid acid and maybe your parents and friends will come and watch you bark in your room at the insane asylum. Being that fucked up would be fun, I guess...for the workers at the asylum, maybe. Of course, I mean no offense by my words right here.

I think I'll vote for....well, against the Clinton juice. I hated him so his juice couldn't be much better, I mean, hell...Monica didn't even swallow, did she????

12. gross gross gross gross gross gross gross