things like this gives me hope. pay it forward :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jun 28, 2010.

1. so me and a few buddys went to the movies last night to see toy story 3 (yes, we were baked to shit). it was awesome to say the least. so we leave the movie theater and see a note wedged between my bddys windshield wiper blade and the note reads

" You left your interior light on so i shut it off for you so your battery won't die. you should probably lock your car though...
    anyway,
    peace!"

followed by a peace symbol and a heart. wow. that made my day. honestly that hit home and made me want to pay it forward. more ppl need to be like this girl (im guessing girl judging by the handwriting and the peace and love thing). she didnt want anything in return. just wanted to help. also, my weed stunk to high heaven. my buddys wallet was in plain view loaded with cash, and his ipod was also in plain view. and nothing got touched. this person truely gave me hope for mankind...over such a small thing. DAMN!

2. Lucky.
    Around my movie theaters, if you have a system in your car, you take the faceplate off of your head unit.
    Stealing is just sick.
    And stealing from somebody who has less than you is just... I don't even have a word for it.

But, glad none of your shit was stolen.
    +rep to (chick?) :p

3. dude i wish i could + rep that person. hell id like to smoke em up and get to know them. i bet whoever they were that they were so chill man...

4. More likely than not hah.

Chill people are a dime a dozen it seems.

5. You never leave your valuables in plain view, ESPECIALLY a wallet. At least you learned your lesson the easy way. Just be happy that person was at the right place at the right time with the right state of mind.

6. agreed. my weed was well hidden but it was still stinking up the car. im like a switch. i can turn myself on and off when it comes to handling my shit and keeping my composure. my friends however were all over the place last night and tim forgot to lock the fucking doors....stoned moron

7. That's absolutely great dude.

8. I lost my wallet a couple of weeks back and someone had the decency to send it back via mail.

Everything was there except for the $40. Luckily I spent more money on weed than i planned to :smoke: resulting in less money lost and more weed!

9. Not everyones an asshole it comes to show.

10. There ARE some great people left:yay:

Hell yes Bro, pay it forward!!!!!!!!!:D:smoke:

11. I think you were looking for "goes to show", but I digress

12. Makes me want to go out and do random acts of kindness. Maybe that's what I'll do today :smoke:

13. happy to see my story has effected others as well :). lets do it like that movie, except this time no little kids getting stabbed and ruining the movie :mad: