Things in life are getting to sestive

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slilent, Mar 8, 2015.

1. #1 Slilent, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Fuck life

2. It will fuck you right back! Lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sure will buddy :) so i'mma take a another hit and float

4. Take another rip, harden the fuck up, and kill it.

5. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life but it ain't about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, now go out and get what you're worth but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you want to be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

• Like Like x 2
  6. This was a great post bro,lol you motivated me.Lol but I know u be bull shittin in a lot of ya post but I see u can give good advice as well

7. sestive means what exactly?

8. soo what's this thread supposed to be about?

9. You need to go watch every Rocky movie.

Right now.

10. #10 Cawdswallup, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    Rocky said it.

Also. I never bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wow really I didn't even think of rocky when I read that. And I seen all the rocky's movies to, that's sad because they're great movies

12. Yea well thanks rocky, and yea the occasional bullshit.

13. That's slander.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BULLWINKLE.

elevate yourself. Motivation is for downers. So pull your head out ta your ass!