Things Girls Do that Guys find Annoying

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JamaicanBacon, Oct 9, 2014.

1. I'll start

-Playing bullshit mind games

-Keeping me on a leash

-Getting mad when I make a move but tease and lead me on for months then fuck a guy you met last night at a party LOL

-Bitch and moan about how insensitive guys are

-Gossip...about everyone and everything

-Bringing up shit from months ago...

-Not being able to introduce you to other girls because of this jealousy complex all girls seem to have?lol idek

-Downgrading another girl because she's prettier, richer, achieved more etc.

-Dressing like a whore then getting mad when guys treat you like one Lol
    Leaving what you guys call "hints" when you want or expect something and expecting us to somehow read your fucking mind

-Throwing bitchfits and tantrums when these expectations aren't met and holding grudges for months then bringing up these things in irrelevant arguments

-Friendzoning guys you know you like but don't want to date because they're "too safe" then spend time bitching about all guys being dicks

And no I don't hate all women...just most LOL jk jk

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. thread should be called 'JB's list of things girls do to him that he finds annoying'

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Naa actually most of things happens to my friends and they bitched at me about it while we toked in college. If you look at my previous posts you'll see I lucked all freshman year soooooo...LOL

4. #5 JamaicanBacon, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    Naa actually most of these things happens to my friends and they bitched at me about it while we toked in college. If you look at my previous posts you'll see I lucked out all of freshman year soooooo...LOL

5. Ooookkk?

6. I wish I would if seen this b4 I posted in the other but something new lemme think......Aite I hate wen I listen to a girl run her mouth bout anything then as soon as I got something to say I get cut off. They think there shit just b so damn important.I can't really think of nuttin else o well I guess wen there's more than one girl run they try to tag team talk shit. Feeding off each other

7. #8 iAmBetty, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    Always complaining about multiple people I haven't met and expecting me to tell them they're always right

Always on the cellphone

Expect me to pay for stuff more often than not

Getting in arguments with other women over little stuff, holding grudges, and trying to drag me into it.

8. Not so much an annoyance, but a question for the ladies. Before I type this out, I feel that I should tell you that I mean no offense.

When I use the shower, I shampoo and condition my hair, wash my face and body, shave, and get out, dry, dressed, and groomed (deodorant, aftershave, etc.) thoroughly in <45 minutes. Most of my lady friends take over an hour to shower. Why is this?

Being a gay man, I don't experience this with anyone but my female friends, and I don't exactly feel comfortable asking them about it.

9. stop playing with your fucking hair, and biting your fucking nails.

gahh, shit drives me crazy.

10. looks like a run of bad luck

we all have 'em

11. make me lust for thrust 

12. Not putting out. /thread

13. Longing to have their cake and eat it too.

14. Waking up in the middle of the night mad and crying because I cheated on you in a dream. That's your silly little mind fabricating bullshit. How the fuck is that my fault!? Back to sleep I go.

This is the worst! Like how crazy are you that you think I'm responsible for what happens in your dreams

16. bitching about me spending money to start growing my own buds..then asking for the money i make off donations for the extra bud i dont use

being 16 and hanging out outside of the bar dressed like a hooker...just to sleep with a guy and tell him your 16 and not 21.

complaining about how something "hurts" but never doing anything about it. this goes for the "im so fat" comment. you woudlnt be fat if youd stop eating deserts right before bed.

waiting until i just finish smoking then telling em we need to go to the grocery store. dont you know im high and will buy a shit load of junk food.

complaining about all the guys you date are losers, then picking up your new man in the re-entry program that the jail runs. 

thinking your all that and treating you man like shit because he knows you can find someone better. 

its all i got for now. 

17. Always being right even when they know that they're not. <_<

18. shaving their legs and bush takes time. my wife takes like 15 mins to shower up and get dressed. she also doesnt need to shave if im not getting any that night

19. Thinking that nagging will suddenly change you into the ideal guy she wishes existed and wishes you were.