Things changing overnight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Digu Miki, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Wow. So my friend is currently in the hospital right now because they took a box of lunesta and some nyquil trying to kill themselves. The night before she went to the ER she took 7 lunesta and she was on something else and was given a ride to a party by her brother. Halfway through the ride she started crying and forgot everything. We tried talking to her, but we vouldnt get anything out of her except "Where am I? Who are you?" She was confused and hysterical and she didnt remember even getting to the party. The day after she was acting normal and we were filling her in on what happened. Then all of a sudden it happens again, she is confused and crying. Then later that day we get the call that shes in the ER. Nobody in my circle of friends saw this coming, and we aren't even sure what triggered it except for a dinner she had with her estranged father. And before all of this me and this person were having a fallout, so I am still upset with her but I'm also extremely concerned with how she is doing. The reason I was upset with her is because she was being very unreal with me when I needed her trust and companionship the most. I wasn't the only one who saw she was being this way, and this really made me take a step back and look at our relationship. She would say she sees us "drifting apart" and then completely blow off plans we made. I have no idea how to feel about this drama between us and this situation. I wanna be there for her at this time, but I'm still angry with how she treated me.

Shit is so real. . .

2. I think something like this should show you not to get little stupid disagreements get in the way, b/c before you know it she could be gone forever.

It could happen to anyone, not just her

3. Just give that ***** some real drugs.

4. Why can depressed women never kill themselves right?

5. I mean it was kind of more than a "little stupid disagreement," that's why I feel conflicted in my emotions. I mean I am still there for her and what not, but Im still upset with her.

6. Can you elaborate on this argument?

7. My bf and I broke up and we are all in the same circle of friends. She called me when I was upset and tried to comfort me and made plans to hang with my later, but she never called me again that night. However, she went to my ex's house early and made him pancakes and hung out with him. Then after me and him were having a little dispute, my other friend told me she was talking shit about me behind my back about it, calling me "an insensitive bitch" and other things. This was after she told me she would remain biased in the whole situation.

8. So your a lesbian?

9. She sounds batshit

Maybe she should be admitted into a psych unit

10. [quote name='"digu miki"']

My bf and I broke up and we are all in the same circle of friends. She called me when I was upset and tried to comfort me and made plans to hang with my later, but she never called me again that night. However, she went to my ex's house early and made him pancakes and hung out with him. Then after me and him were having a little dispute, my other friend told me she was talking shit about me behind my back about it, calling me "an insensitive bitch" and other things. This was after she told me she would remain biased in the whole situation.[/quote]

She's calling you an insensitive bitch buy she tried to kill herself? I feel like she's just an attention whore.

11. She can't even kill herself right. Sounds like she's just a stupid person in general. It is what it is.

12. Your argument between yourself and her is pitiful, forget about it, don`t be selfish. If she is seriously depressed and actually wanting to off herself you should be there for her, because like someone said above, she could be gone any time now.