Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things around the house to use as a bowl piece ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 28, 2011.

1. I am in need of one badly! D:

2. soda can works. just poke a few holes in the top

3. What's better than a bowl for a bowl?

[​IMG]

4. A large socket for a ratchet screwdriver is pretty good for a bong bowl. If you play any brass instrument, your mouthpiece is your best bet for a handheld bowl.

5. search, motherfucker

6. [​IMG]

My friends use these as bong bowls on thier homemade bong.

7. Are you guys retarded.

Use an apple. Poke a hole on the top, hole on the side. Load on top, smoke on the side.

Fuck a can.

8. a trombone or trumpet mouthpiece works perfectly. i wouldnt use a baritone/euphonium mouthpiece or a tuba/sousaphone mouthpiece, too much bud gets sucked in. i now this from experience lol

on second thought, it might work if you put a screen over the hole for the last two.