Things are looking up....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Jun 20, 2005.

1. This summer has turned out to be starting great. I pretty much skateboard, get high and hang out. But lately things have been goin great. Yesterday there were these girls, that showed up at the skatepark, one of them had a skateboard. Well, they sat near where i was skating, we all started talking, and i started bein nice and talking to the hottest of the 4. Well, they ended up going, and i told them to come back tommorow, and she said she would. I was kicking my ass after that, over the fact i didnt get her number then, and wondered if they would come back. Well, I didnt end up getting out of work till 8, and right after work i headed to the skatepark. POW, they were there sitting at the same place. So i went up, started talking, got to know her, and she asked for my number. yeaa, we exchanged em, and she just called wantin to hang out tommorow. things are lookin good....

2. hell yeah, man. Hopefully your whole summer goes good like that. I'm sure it will. Where y'all live? U should hook me up wit one of the other 3 girls. lol just playin. But yeah, anyway, that's a good way to have your summer start out. Keep smoking homie.

3. haha tight, thats pretty much what i do as well skate,smoke, and chill.

4. damn i need to skate too, i havent skated for like 2 months, im afraid ill get on my board and try a tre flip before i even ollie and like break an ankle or something, just because im dumb like that, haha. that sounds sick man, nice way to start the summer

5. consider yourselves lucky..I cant even do an ollie lmao

6. heh, thanks

7. good luck with that man..