Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thin line

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spacetruuper, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I've noticed that theres a really thin line between high enough and too high. I have a really low tolerance and sometimes it'll be like, 3 hits isn't high enough, but 4 hits is right out. i guess the jump gets worse the danker the bud is. anyone else feel this way?

2. worse ?
    yeah the more you smoke the higher you get...

3. The danker your bud is higher you'll get.

Simple.

4. I'm not saying that I'm confused by the more smoking equals more inebriation idea, what I'm saying is that its hard to hit the "just right" amount of high-ness you know? its like theres a one hit difference between not high enough and too high

5. I am like you, however if I finish an entire bowl I am set. Just wait till you eat some white widow brownies, Indica dominant... you don't know what "too high" is until you had one of them.

6. I wish in my mindset there was a 'too high'

7. I took a 3 month t-break for no reason a few months back. I remember the week or two I smoked after the break I was getting absolutely retarded after 2 bowls. I could smoke myself to that point of too high with about .5

Now I don't really have a point like that. I just smoke a shitload and get pretty baked. I need to take a break soon lol.

8. dang it seems like no matter how much i smoke my tolerance doesn't really go up, like .5 would be to much for me

9. well, the quality of the bud matters too. a shit pile of c99 has me doing laps around the moon.

a shit pile of mids gives me naseua inducing couchlock