Thin curled leafs top growth help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OROG, May 22, 2020.

1. #1 OROG, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
    74B56B02-6D40-4DEF-B230-052441EDAD33.jpeg It’s plant 1 of six and they all treated the same I don’t know what to do with it please tell me there’s something i can do

2. I had one that looked like that and when I got it out into the light I saw webbing all over it that I never noticed before :(

3. So you think there’s spider living on him?

4. there were on mine! tiny things.... but when I took the plant outdoors in the bright light the webbing was everywhere. I now keep organic spider mite spray on hand..

• Like Like x 1
  5. I checked him right now real good and took it out also and I can’t see anything on him beside that bud area leaves everything looks good
    Ohh and the buds themselves look tiny
    What else could cause it?

6. him?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. English isn’t my first language good job correcting me if you don’t have anything useful to write go try another post

8. dont need to be all butthurt. Im french, and ever since I was about 8, even then we knew that MJ plants (the ones you keep anyways) were referred to as females. or "her" or "she".

so just wondering why youre calling your plant "him"? is there something im missing or are you growing males on purpose here or whats the deal? your english seems fine to me and that plant im pretty sure is a female BTW.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I didn’t understand you sorry
    No it’s a female and I have no idea why the leaves grow that way

• Like Like x 1
  10. all good, I didnt mean to come off as a dick. just wondering. im a noob so it threw me off.

11. Them thing look thirsty as hell imo

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. I watered them 3 liters 8 hours ago and 3 liters two days ago it isn’t thirsty for sure but there’s something strange about this one

13. What kind of soil are you using? Did you ever do a slurry test? What lights are you using? Can you get a picture of the whole plant in normal daylight or with your phone flash?

All that info would make it much more likely we can figure this out!

14. I’m using soil mixed with perlite with 600w hps at least 43 cm from plant the picture I put is from Monday and it grew a lot since then but you can see the problem from there I will upload updated photo as soon as I go in the dark cycle and what is slurry test? EFF9645E-FFC4-410C-85C4-3B8DF6F60D01.jpeg

15. What are your temperatures and Humidity % ? They almost look like heat stressed and maybe underwatered?

16. Seems like thats about 16 inches, which is probably a little close. When the light is running for a few HRs so it gets on temperature, put your hands right above your top canopy and see if that feels warm or even hot.

Do you exchange the air in your grow tent with a fan? And then also in that whole room the fan is in?

17. the thermometer is under direct light and shows 26c and 50-62% humidity

now I can tell you that about week and a half ago I didn’t understood an article I read and I put the light closer to the plant and for sure stressed it for about one day but I don’t think it’s this because only one plant showing symptoms is strange especially that I have higher plants it the tent which I assume would get stressed much more

18. I use ac set to 20c running straight into my tent have 2 normal fans 550 cfm exhaust and 350 cfm intake for 1mx1mx2m
    And only the highest canopy is about 43 the rest of the plant is about 48-52cm far from the light

19. I feel as though you have a root issue going on if you do not see webbing or any other top issues...... the plant is nice dark green that’s ready for flower that’s good, your temps appear to be a little high but 26c isn’t horrid..... seeing where you watered in the soil is completely wrong, you need to water the edges of the pot not at the main stalk......

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Definitely looks like heat stress to me, I did a load of afghan kush that were sensitive to heat and 26°C would make them look like that. 26 isnt too high tho and most strains should be fine at that...
    Only other thing it looks like is overwatering, like FL430 says water the edges of your pots, plants will grow better with too little water as opposed to too much.
    What's your drainage like?

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app