Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thigns to do on a good buzz?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by big_rudy101, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Whats some shit to do just on a nice little head buzz? Other than obviously smoke more.

I just finished off my sack. Got like one bowl out of it. With a little bit of resin.
    Not high. But a little head buzz.

haha. buy more and smoke more dont count. lol
    I have no money to do either tonight lol.

2. Play gta

3. Well last night I was smoking some Pineapple Cheese and I had a vague head high but a really intense body high, so I put on some Jedi Mind Tricks and went to sleep :smoke:

4. Lol go to work, my best days at work were spent high. I also made more money when high/buzzed.

5. put on some music bro :D

6. Read all the other threads exactly like this one

7. Picking up Income tax rebates, or taking a shower. Let yall know how that turns out later.

8. lol FAIL!!!
    <
    <
    <3 or4 hits from that guy too too high for a buzz oops.

9. Nice, do you know that Grasscity Forums has a search function.

Crazy right? Even with that sticky thread at the top saying search before you make a thread.

ESPECIALLY, in Seasoned Tokers.