Thievery Gangs

Discussion in 'General' started by obsidn, Jul 28, 2011.

1. So I had a conversation. And we came up with a funny idea of how people will start to steal shit from stores. I think I've heard of this happen before thats why we were talking about it.

So
    Step 1: Gather a bunch (like 20 or more) of people together (via internet or real life peoples)

Step 2: Go to store (such as grocery store)

Step 3: Get a cart and start shopping

Step 4: Everybody meet up at the front of the store

Step 5: Everybody leave at once without paying

(optional) Step 6: Get rich

Isnt that an awsome plan?! :hello:

Safety in numbers yo! Dont use violence or weapons. If an employee takes your cart resist a tiny bit than let him take the cart and leave with everybody else. Maybe have everybody wear balaclavas for anonymity (sp).

What a great social experiment.

2. Thats just looting

3. You'll probably get tackled, either by the employees or by people outside.

4. if you do it make sure to video tape. that would be fun to watch

5. Two problems with that theory....

1) The employees don't give two shits

2) The people outside don't give two shits

Bonus: Most stores don't even have 20 employees

But... You still shouldn't steal shit, that's just fucked up and karma will get you back, you can be sure of that.

6. They might care when 20 people are hauling cart loads of merchandise.

7. police will definetely get called. you wont necessarily get caught but like i said, take a camera hahahahahhahah

8. They're getting 8 bucks an hour no matter how many cart loads of merchandise walk out the door, that's enough to stock shelves, not be a hero.

But you might get 1 or 2 good samaritans, not 20 though.

9. Ya but there's still a chance that people will get caught.... If I was an employee I would at least call the police and try to get a few licence plate numbers. How would you explain all that food and no receipt or bags if you were to get pulled over? Or do you mean steal the cart too?

Hell, I'd probably be the employee thats taking the video with my phone... with a video you could get what everyone looked like, their cars etc

I would be so pissed to be the 1 guy out of 20 that gets caught...

10. Im just thinking that if you've got the numbers not everybody will get caught. ANd if somebody gets caught. Say you were acting alone. Just random coincidence that 20+ people were stealing at one time.

11. question.... are store employees legally allowed to detain you if they suspect you of thievery? or do the cops have to arrive first?

either way i think you'd get caught after 2-3 times of doing this

12. I worked security at Walmart once.. there's 1-2 people working at a time. Outside of security, only salaried management can actually take any actions to stop someone from stealing. There's only 1-5 mgmt people there on any given day. So you could try it there :p

Of course, they have cameras EVERYWHERE. Except the bathroom and break room. So, chances are you'll get your face on camera, and trust me, they'll be on the lookout for all 20 of you lol, and send your faces to all the surrounding Walmarts, too.

That's just Walmart though.

13. I had some skinny lil kid stop me in a supermarket I went into to piss, thought he saw me put something in my pocket (actually took something out of my pocket) thought to myself this kid is brave as he told me to empty my pockets, after I started pulling out knives and latex gloves (had em for work) he walked away ;)

14. You could always put the balaclava's on in the washroom if there aren't cameras there.

15. i wouldnt do this at a grocery store but a variety store, 1 person working cant stop 30 people lootin the place.

Btw you dont think itd be suspicious if people were grocery shopping with ski masks on?

16. Walmart's policy has a 4-step 'program' or whatever you want to call it that AP (asset protection) has to follow.

1. Observe the theft
    2. Keep them in eyesight until they leave (that means if they turn the corner and you lose sight of them, you're technically not allowed to take any action. Unless you see it on their person afterward, of course.)
    3. Forgot this step
    4. Wait until they've passed the last point of sale (usually when they step onto the sidewalk right outside of the store.)

But as I said before, only AP and salaried management can do this. Anybody else who attempts to take someone in will immediately be fired. Cops don't always show up; Walmart's policy is if it's over $25 or if it's the second time you've been caught, they'll call the cops. Otherwise you'll just go down in their books for thievery and, as my old boss used to tell everyone we caught, "We have every right to watch you the entire time you're in our store."

17. They have cameras outside of them, though. They'd just watch you going in and identify you from that. :p

They're hardcore, seriously. They have 4 cameras on the doors that get face shots of everybody that walks in and out, as well as higher-above shots. Check out the doors more closely next time you go into a Walmart.

18. They still just saw 20 people walk in to the bathroom , which in and of itself is suspicious enough. The only thing that come come out of that is robbery or an orgy

19. Doesnt matter how suspiscious it is. Until you actually walk out the door without paying. But by that time its too late. Too many people doing the same thing. hehe