Thicker Stalks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by potsmokaupnorth, May 23, 2004.

1. I have three plants and they have really thin stalks and fall over all the time. I know that they will eventually get thicker but is there any techniques or things that i could do to thicken them up. I have a fan on them now and they are under outdoor light. Any Suggestions?

2. ok first your fan could be affecting them depending on what speed you have it on also you might want to put about 1 4th of an inch of dirt around the roots higher than the rest of the ground so the roots will train themselves to become stronger

3. they aern't really outdoors but in my window. And I named them when i was really baked last weekend crazy leaf big leaf and chunky but I think that once they get bigger their names will change because they will look different or somthin but i dunno

4. Thx for the input. They're doing bomb now. I love to see them grow. I'll Try to get a pic somtime this week and post it but one is huge and a thick ass stalk.

PeaCE OuT