Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thick orange crush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SirLongBong217, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Of course man- I imagine I live in a similar area and plenty of people who aren't connected pay that all the time. Nothing to be ashamed of, just start looking for better connects

2. Come to Brookland DC if you want the real dank....what part of DC u living in?

3. looks like the exact same stuff i picked up. nice.

4. We tell people we have cotton bud :p

5. Looks nice and dry.

6. this guy has hit the nail on the head, i've been seeing the same thing... people getting beasters for OUTRAGEOUS prices... doods. beasters should be no more than 240 an ounce. at the MOST!

7. I say less than that but I'm biased :p I'd rather buy a pound of schwag and make a whole lot of oil than 2 ounces of beasters...that's just me though.

next time somebody tells you $200 for a half ounce of beasters tell them to fuck off, because those pounds are going for less than $1000 wholesale all day long....