they're impressed

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoney McPots, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Ha, my boyfriends friends can't believe how much I smoke and are impressed that I can 'hang with the big boys'.

What, girls can't fuckin' toke too?

2. Alot of them cant hang but i smoke with some down ass females.

3. Back in high school, ALOT of the girls I smoked with would just completely lose their shit when they were high... Your boyfriend's friends probably had the same experience lol.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. Betting this thread gets 5+ pages because its about females..

5. I guess I'm different than most. :)

6. I once new a chick who took a hit vaginally.

7. Eh, all the chicks I know smoke. Maybe its just cuz im in college

8. Wow, I'm fucking speechless.:eek:

9. I know other chicks that smoke too, but I guess my boyfriends friends don't.

10. We had a small crew back all through high school and college, only had one girl in it and it was my good friends sister, she could always keep up with us no matter how much we smoked she was cool to chill

11. That's fucking vial.

12. My girlfriend smokes just as much as I do.

While she's at work I smoke by myself but we usually go through an eighth to a quarter a day together.

If I didn't grow I'd never be able to afford our smoking habits. :cool:

13. Damn an eighth to a q a day lol, now I dont feel like I smoke so much

14. The one thing I hate about chillin' with the guys I chill with is there's literally no other girl. Them dudes need girlfriends.

15. Chicks usually hit it n quit it.

Ironic, ain't it?

16. That doesn't include any kief and hash oil dabs we do either haha.

After my harvest next week I should have around 12-15g of BHO, so that will last me a while thankfully.

If I didn't regulate how much we smoke, my girl would smoke 24/7.

17. Eh I'm the one left impressed they hung with me, I know a few guys that can't and greened out. Gender is just a non aspect, it's more about who has more tolerance. More often that not I wish I had little to no tolerance and got twisted off a few small hits.

18. Same here.

My tolerance is through the roof, but thats what 10 years of daily smoking will do to you.

I see people getting blazed off a bowl and I can't even achieve that point anymore unless I've got hash oil to aid.

Usually my first bowl in the morning and last bowl/dab at night get me the highest. :smoking:

19. I've never met a fellow female who couldn't hold their own. Maybe your boyfriend's friends are thinking about high school, we have women in the real world, not little girls ;)

20. All I can think about is that vaginal bong hit now...

You threw it out right?