Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

They're back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Jan 22, 2003.

1. HIGH All, Rocdog and Woodbug just pulled in from their Mt Washinton trip with the school. They went tubing...have to go and get some info on how things went. They're telling me it was a snow storm up there and it was pissing at the bottom where we were working.

2. So how did it go unoit? Did they have fun??

3. HIGH All, did they have fun. WoodBug walked in with a smile from ear to ear. Just as I thought it was a Blizzard up there, I was telling WoodBug "your're going to see snowbanks HIGHer than the schoolbus". He had that look of "ya sure Dad" on his face. *LOL* never seen so much snow before.

Here's a couple pics of the WoodBug.

Attached Files:

4. HIGH All, and on the way down.

Attached Files:

5. HIGH All, can't forget the Happy one. I love to see those smiles on my kids.

Attached Files:

6. I bet they had a lot of fun. Is that place a ski resort? That would be so awesome to sled down the hills at a ski resort, it would never end!

7. Bet your kids will never forget it...

8. What's all that white stuff on the ground??

9. That's great, Unoit! I love it when you share with us. We got about 5" of snow last night and I was all excited. I'd really dig it there!!!

10. i hate the snow with a passion! lol. makes me miserable. although i'd probably think differently if i had a car and didn't have to ride a bike or walk everywhere, lol.

11. how the hell are ya supposed to snowboard without snow?? ;)

12. they look like they had a blast i wish i was there but dont u grow so how do u hide it from ur son and on the internet how do u hide it so well if u grow

13. Kids smiles makes the hard days easy to live.. It's great they had a good time!

14. how do ya snowboard without big enough hills? i live in the burbs just outside philly... no mountains to board on anywayz, lol.

by the way... i'm glad to see your kids had such a good time, unoit. sorry... i forgot to post this in my last post. :D

15. of all the best things in the world i'd say snow ranks up almost to weed lol
    i love it, snowboarding is amazing just being in the mountains, smokin on chairlifts

16. HIGH All, yes WoodBug had a blast and can't wait to go back.
    Mt Washington is a ski resort that's on Vancouver Island and one of the best in BC. vatoloco you would have the time of your life there. It's been over 10 years since I skied (AF fucked my knee up fucking around) and it keeps calling me.

It's been so long since I smoke a bomber on the lift and teased the people behind *LOL*.

lacrossestar yes I grow and I've been doing it so long it's a normal thing in my household, I grow everything from Artichokes to Zucchini and everything inbetween. The room no one sees but a few. I don't grow to sell it's All for us (I'll give some away to BUDs) and I grow ten or so plants not hundreds (that's for outside).

"Kids smiles makes the hard days easy to live". You Know It friend.

17. i just moved from the mainland to van island.. i miss whistler!!

do you live on the rock unoit? or kids just went here to ski?

18. HIGH All, yup havn't been O.F.F.F. in over ten years. I just can't seem to get O.F.F.F. *LOL* (no desire too).

It was WoodBug first time on the hill and bugging me to go back. Maybe rent a Chalet for the weekend in the spring. Oh those ski bunnys are everywhere.

19. That sounds like alot of fun. I hope ya'll enjoy the trip..

20. dope, havent been to mt.washington in years.

i live right by the ferry terminal to get to van island, in the little shwag ass town of Tsawwassen (hahah, Saw-was-en)